So I'm just sitting here..

Options
Listening to some Serj Tankian and wondering how everyone's night is going.
This isn't a fantastic post. Just a bored post, curious how everyone's day went, rather.

Replies

• ObiRenKenobi
    Options
    My day was awesome :)
  • coreymoore1990
    Options
    Good!
    What are you up to?
  • squishypillow
    Options
    its 1:30pm here and the sun is shinning bright.....an im sitting in side on my laptop :/
  • coreymoore1990
    Options
    I hear ya, squishy. Except I'm at work using the computer. lol
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    It's 4:30pm here. 30 min until I'm off. Looking forward to a nice weekend and a 49er victory :)
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    My day was great despite fighting a cold. Now I am going to eat dinner and hope I don't go over my calorie limit.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Half past midnight and I'm still on my laptop. Woop woop insomniacs unite lol
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    It's 7:30 here, have been feeling dizzy and lightheaded all day due to some weird inner ear thing. Ordered a gluten free pizza with an icky soggy crust, but I haven't eaten in 3 days so anything woud have tasted good! I think you could put mozzarella and fresh garlic on shoe leather and it would still be tasty.
  • louisel809
    Options
    @nessagrace.......samesies total insomniac here.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Waitin on a deer, Drinkin beer and wastin bullets.
  • twill68
    twill68 Posts: 84
    Options
    Listening to some Serj Tankian and wondering how everyone's night is going.
    This isn't a fantastic post. Just a bored post, curious how everyone's day went, rather.

nothing just sitting on the puter hating the weekend :grumble:
  • Huzke
    Huzke Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just got done eating dinner, alternating sipping on a big glass of water and a white Monster Zero Ultra, watching Exit Humanity (zombie flick) with my sons, and about to play some Black Ops 2 with them. Facebook'n and MFP'n until their movie is over.
  • wormy80
    wormy80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    8:00 here. Been sick in bed with the flu for three days. Over it.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My day was okay, I guess. Didn't entirely finish my work, at work. Nothing new there. Not enough hours in the day, as they say..
    Tried donating blood after work - denied! A couple of tiny pimples inside my elbows, and they say No, not this time. :noway:
    Just finished supper and now cruising the boards.
    Patting myself on the back for not buying anything alcoholic tonight.
    Ho-hum. :yawn:
  • twill68
    twill68 Posts: 84
    Options
    Just got done eating dinner, alternating sipping on a big glass of water and a white Monster Zero Ultra, watching Exit Humanity (zombie flick) with my sons, and about to play some Black Ops 2 with them. Facebook'n and MFP'n until their movie is over.

i totally love zombie movies!!!
  • Huzke
    Huzke Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    So do I, and my sons can't get enough of them. My little zombie slayers.
  • tromanyk
    Options
    Zombies scare me. I would totally be the first one dead if they ever took over. My day was better than expected! About to pour myself a glass of wine because I deserve it. Mm.
  • tromanyk
    Options
    My day was okay, I guess. Didn't entirely finish my work, at work. Nothing new there. Not enough hours in the day, as they say..
    Tried donating blood after work - denied! A couple of tiny pimples inside my elbows, and they say No, not this time. :noway:
    Just finished supper and now cruising the boards.
    Patting myself on the back for not buying anything alcoholic tonight.
    Ho-hum. :yawn:
    Smile, tomorrow is a new day!
  • johnjkkelly
    Options
    I am home from the job, worked in the yard a little, checked in my lunch data, and wondering what to do with the rest of my evening