Anyone in their 20's need friends? I do!

Options
... that sounded sadder than I meant it to be. I'd love to have more activity on my news feed and people to chat with. If you're a fitblr, even better!

I'm 23, getting married this summer and back on the bandwagon for the third time to try and lose my last 35lb for good.

Replies

• merry_abandon
    merry_abandon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and would love to have more friends too! I'll send you a request. :)
  • photo_ford
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22, and I could use some FitnessPal Friends too. :) I'll friend you guys.
  • haephestia
    haephestia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A bump, because you can't ever have too many friends!
  • CliMarie
    Options
    Hey, I've just joined up and could us some friends too! Don't know anybody on this. I'm 23 :-) I'll send requests too :-)
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I'm 26. :smile:
  • lifeisclockwork
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) I'm 20!
  • slboston
    Options
    I could use some friends on here. (:
    I'm 20.
    Also getting married this summer! Lol.
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Feel free to add me. You can never have too much support or encouragement!
  • followyourbliss
    followyourbliss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and getting married this Spring :) I'll send you a request! Good luck in your weight loss journey!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there. :) I'm 21. :) Feel free to add me! :)
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me (: I'm 22
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 21 :smile:
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am 22! Any one of you guys can add me, as long as you actually EAT, and are vocal about how your journey is coming along. I deleted a bunch of people off my list today because a couple of them are eating under 1000 calories (yikes) and the rest aren't posting anything (I don't want anyone just sitting on my list in silent).
  • Missdanicali
    Options
    Me too! I'm 21 :)
  • shannbobam
    Options
    im right there with ya. 25 and back (well finally) on the bandwagon. request sent.
  • hollietkac
    hollietkac Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to send me an add, I'm 24!
  • laurarae28
    Options
    20 and need some motivation!
  • hereisgone125
    hereisgone125 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • katiep1012
    Options
    23 here!! cant have too many friends, I'm new here and I am lacking in the friend department!! haha
  • richytm
    richytm Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey, I'm pretty new too and looking to lose about 80 lbs so i could do with some friends for motivation/inspiration and generally to keep me on track.

I'm 23 next week and would love to have some friends of a similar age to relate :)