How much more do I need to lose? Pics included.

Options
2»

Replies

• skimpyskimp
    Options
    I have cut out gluten completely but my doctor said my gut needs to heal so it might take a few weeks to show a real difference. Turns out, my gluten intolerance gave me an under-active thyroid (currently have goitre) so basically my hormones are all over the place but thankfully I'm working to resolve these issues by cutting out processed foods and cutting sugar intake.
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    i wouldnt worry bout it to much..you are beautifull and sexy.
  • missmya39
    Options
    Girl... I stopped drinking diet coke this week and supplemented it with water. And lots of water too... and I lost 6 pounds already. I feel so much better being off that stuff. Well and the water helps too :)
  • mona_patty
    Options
    Thanks guys. I have PCOS as well so weight tends to go straight to the belly and just found out I'm a coleiac, it'll be killer to get rid of it but I feel alot more positive and motivated after all your encouragement and advice. I might start off with that 30 day shred dvd and see how I can get on. I don't mind what weight I am in the end as long as I have a flatter tummy.

If you have PCOS, you should stay away from milk and wheat. I also have PCOS. I am trying hard not to eat bread, etc. I weigh 166 lbs but my stomach is shrinking..... I am now size 9. I also lift weights. Watch what you eat.
  • skimpyskimp
    Options
    Thanks guys. I have PCOS as well so weight tends to go straight to the belly and just found out I'm a coleiac, it'll be killer to get rid of it but I feel alot more positive and motivated after all your encouragement and advice. I might start off with that 30 day shred dvd and see how I can get on. I don't mind what weight I am in the end as long as I have a flatter tummy.

If you have PCOS, you should stay away from milk and wheat. I also have PCOS. I am trying hard not to eat bread, etc. I weigh 166 lbs but my stomach is shrinking..... I am now size 9. I also lift weights. Watch what you eat.

I love milk though :/ and can't drink soya milk cause its so bad for my thyroid
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    i wanna lose about 50 lbs and i see you've done that already! amazing work, good job!

may i ask how you did it? like what was your workout routine, how many cals did you eat? and how long did it take you?