Anyone in their 20's need friends? I do!

Options

Replies

• zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    20! :) feel free to add...im on here everyday :)
  • jbirdica
    jbirdica Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 almost 26 :). You all are welcome to add me if you want! I am on here everyday and love to motivate/encourage others because I love it when they encourage/motivate me!
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    Hi I'm 21! I'm on here every day and have been trying to be more active with friends and forums.

SW: 221
    CW: 211
    GW: Anywhere between 130-145. Wherever I look healthy!

Anyone can add me!
  • julie_emma1
    Options
    I'm 26 and getting married this summer. Feel free to add me :)
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    Love having friends my age on here! I am 22, recently had my daughter (6 months ago) and I'm looking to drop these 30-40 pounds I've always wanted to get rid of. I find it amazing that I can find time to take care of my daughter AND have time to exercise so if you add me, please don't mind the peppy-ness haha. I always encourage my MFP friends and try to pick them up if they've had a bad day. Hope you can be one of my new friends!
  • brittanycochran338
    brittanycochran338 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends on here! Just started using this maybe a week ago! Need a boost and some encouragment since I had my second daughter 4 months ago!! And im really wanting to lose my weight before my husband comes home from deployment!! Feel free to add me!!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, married with 2 boys...Looking for friends too! Feel free to add! :)
  • Lwin707
    Lwin707 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    just turned 20 feel free to add me!
  • EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    im 21! your more than welcome to add me! :D
  • fanarad
    fanarad Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ... that sounded sadder than I meant it to be. I'd love to have more activity on my news feed and people to chat with. If you're a fitblr, even better!

I'm 23, getting married this summer and back on the bandwagon for the third time to try and lose my last 35lb for good.

Aww congrats on the engagement! I'm hoping to see that ring soon and would LOVE to be and stay in shape for the wedding that follows!

P.S. Everyone feel free to add me - I would lovee to have some more friends on here around the same age, I feel like at this point in our lives everything is pretty often just gaining stability (hopefully) and finding time to workout and eat healthy and who else gets it better than someone else who is also going through that period in life too? :P
  • Shinwasha
    Shinwasha Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just joined, I'm 27 and after losing 50 lbs last year and gaining 10 of it back I'm coming back to try and lose an additional 40-50 lbs this year.

I'm looking for people to chat with and give motivation and tell what worked for me last year, feel free to add me.
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    <---Add me.....I log everyday.
  • emandrews1988
    emandrews1988 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and just started here so I could use some friends on here too!!! :happy:
  • kiwinicola
    Options
    Im 22 add me ^_^ I'm addicted and on it 24/7 trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight! :)
  • kel8412
    kel8412 Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 22 and just got married last fall.
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    25. Also getting married this summer.. need to loose 20 lbs... anyone can add me :)
  • SlimBodyPromise
    Options
    I'm Rumi, 23, and open to making friends. Feel free to add me - I don't judge!
  • WeighingWoman
    WeighingWoman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and got married 2 years ago and my husband has never seen me thin...time to get movin! I could always use another friend on here to keep me motivated! :)
  • magariesatto
    Options
    Hiya. I'm Mag. 25 - but just for a few more days! I'm looking to lose about 20 pounds. My food diary is open to friends, if that matters to you, but there's not much inspiration there.

New friends are always welcome!