Newbie looking for friends

Options
Hi everyone, My name is Renee and for the first time in my life I am 100% commited to my new life style. I have been reading alot of the posts and I can't believe some of the amazing stories!!!! I need some new friends to share this journey with : )

Replies

• SannyBea
    SannyBea Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm always looking for new friends :flowerforyou:
  • excellence111
    excellence111 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for friends is welcome to add me!
  • RaeCarlton0615
    RaeCarlton0615 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a newbie at this as well. But I just had a baby 3 months ago and am determined to get down to under my pre-pregnancy weight. My husband isn't much help as he doesn't think I need to lose any weight. I need a motivator and friend and will be glad to be the same to you!
  • jcrawford2780
    Options
    Me too!!! Me too!!! I have two friends on here, but I don't know how to get/search for more. I REALLY need help from others like me, and I think having more friends is the key :)
  • jabrock9
    Options
    I'm a newbie too. I've been great about exercise for years, but eating well is much more difficult. Hence the reason I'm here. I have a total of one friend currently and I would love to add more. I agree, sharing motivation and having accountability seems like a great idea. Add me too. :)
  • DanTillson
    DanTillson Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add, I have just hit a hundred days of logging and getting pretty obsessed into the fitness. Long way to go but I train like 6 days a week and love my food. So expect a pretty full diary if that's the adds you are looking for :)
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. We're about in the same boat and I'll give you the boost when you need a nudge.
  • chowe5999
    Options
    I'm a newbie myself -- let's help each other get off to a good start !
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I always love to have new friends. I feel the more we are here for each other the better. Anyone can add me I will be there for support!