Anyone in their 20's need friends? I do!

Options

Replies

• Allisonnleigh
    Allisonnleigh Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and getting married this fall!! Ya'll add me!! I'd love to be friends!
  • epicshapeshift
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21 and new to this site. It's always good to have some more friends interested in the same things you are. Add me if you'd like! Do your best to be healthy and reach your goal!
  • cmason51609
    Options
    Hello! I am 22 and will be getting married in May and then moving across the country in July. I am starting back with using MFP and would love to have some friends to help keep me in check.

So anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • thelastcenturion
    thelastcenturion Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yooooo 21 here. Anyone can add me! you can never have too much support/competition to push you amiright?
  • BunnyPoppp
    Options
    I'm '24!
    5' / 120 lbs. Trying to loose a little weight but mostly get in the habit of paying attention to my calories and exercising more!
    It'd be nice to have some more friends on my news feed. <3 Add me!
  • SlyGuy88
    Options
    Hey I am Kevin and 24, just joined this site and could use friends of my own :)
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. I try to log everyday- feel free to add me :)
  • mariagenabe
    mariagenabe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and could definitely use some motivation! feel free to add me :)
  • babyshekamoo
    babyshekamoo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I agree with you friends on here are good! Feel free to add me.
  • coverthee
    Options
    I'm 20. I need friends as well. Please add me :)
  • emioneall
    emioneall Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 feel free to add me as well.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, moved from to UK to sunny Australia. Would love some local friends if you're out there (Central NSW)
    Been with my OH 7 years but no sign of wedding bells unlike the majority of this thread! lol :-) Congrats on all the upcoming weddings!

Looking to lose about 60-70lb by my 30th in 2014 (which will be the next time I fly home) x
  • Niharika_sri
    Niharika_sri Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    20, logging in to MFP since 25days n lost 5 pounds.. 76 more to go! Feel free to add me everyone! I can be a good motivator, n a great competitor.. ;)
  • luvlife869
    luvlife869 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 21!! I'm new too and could use some support so let's be friends! :)
  • Hungrygirl88
    Options
    I am a 24 year old single parent, looking for friends.
    SW:253
    CW:195
    GW: 160

Also full time student, working full time. Needing motivating friends =) Thanks in advance.
  • courtneysmummy
    courtneysmummy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 26, started just after New Year and in need of some friends to help/push me along :) feel free to add me
  • fearluna
    fearluna Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    im 23
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm turning 21 this year and would love more friends :)
  • I'm 23 - Making my second big attempt at getting into using MFP. Hopefully, if I have a more people knowing what I'm doing every day, I won't give up again! :)
  • aero0811
    aero0811 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi im 23 from England feel free to add me anyone. Planning on getting 100% committed to MFP again to lose this weight for good :)