Im new!!

Options
hi all,joined up last week and am really enjoying this,have been following my calorie requirements really carefully and also joined up at the gym,I've not lost anything on the scales yet,not too bothered as I've lost two inches around the middle,so that's progress,am feeling alot fitter already so Im hoping the weight loss will begin to take care of itself!!!!

gjules:smile:

Replies

• skiv
    skiv Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Julie,

Welcome. Here is a tip I found useful. Myfit says I can have 1740 calories a day. I eat only 1200 daily and I am having fantastic results. Give a try and keep up the good work. Remember though if you are building muscle it weighs more than fat so you might be offsetting yourself. Do cardio at the gym not weight training. Don
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Thanks Don,Im doing what you say,Im not great on weights anyway Im more into cardio,Im having great fun anyway! Good luck:smile:
  • brideybeth
    Options
    Hello all! I'm new, this is my second week. My first week I lost 4 lbs, I love this site! It's really helping a lot. I know that my next weiigh will probably not be as big a loss, but I'm still going to be a little nervous about getting discouraged at a smaller amount of weight lost.
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    hi ya,dont get discouraged if you dont loose much on the scales the second week,Ive lost nothing on the scales but I am wearing trousers comfortably that just would not close on me a month ago,Ive lost inches,the rest will take care of itself!!!!! Im having faith
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard ........good luck on your weight loss journey