FAT girl to FIT girl!

Options

Replies

• heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look just beautiful! Be proud of what you've accomplished!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Excellent ! ! !
  • julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far, I love your enthusiasm!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You all are making me want my goal even more!!

Thanks for the kind words!!!
  • futrformrfatty
    futrformrfatty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic! Thanks for the motivation! Work it, haha!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Love you Lacey so glad you are my friend you are truly and inspiration to all of us. You look amazing and I Cant wait to see you at Goal :smokin: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • MarsChallenge
    MarsChallenge Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    proud to have you as MFP buddy! Keep up the good work! Your hair is beautiful (so are you).. but I love love your hair! :-)
  • samanthawarren
    Options
    Looking good.:happy:
  • rollyjoy
    rollyjoy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You're looking great!!! Way to go!!!
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! And beautiful!!! Congratulations on your weight loss - what an inspiration you are!
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look amazing

Buuuttttt, your food intake is junk and crap, of course you would be stalled. I only went back about a week and its nothing but junk and I didn't really see any fresh foods or fruit and veg.

You are so close to your goals, eat better! You can finish this!
  • quelee
    quelee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration.....WELL DONE
  • KatieD060982
    KatieD060982 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success so far! You started at about the weight I did and it's nice to see progress pictures from those who are doing it. It helps me to keep going. At this point I've only lost 8 lbs, but like you, I'm celebrating every 5 lbs lost!
    Keep it up, I look forward to seeing your updated pictures further down the road.
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    You look amazing

Buuuttttt, your food intake is junk and crap, of course you would be stalled. I only went back about a week and its nothing but junk and I didn't really see any fresh foods or fruit and veg.

You are so close to your goals, eat better! You can finish this!

I am aware my food is not good. Working 2 jobs and life has hindered my good habits. I will get there.
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success so far! You started at about the weight I did and it's nice to see progress pictures from those who are doing it. It helps me to keep going. At this point I've only lost 8 lbs, but like you, I'm celebrating every 5 lbs lost!
    Keep it up, I look forward to seeing your updated pictures further down the road.

5 lbs is 5 lbs in my book. :) stick with it. Buoy can do it.
  • LovePBandJ
    LovePBandJ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! You have every reason to be proud.
  • KindredSpirit89
    Options
    You look fantastic, way to go! x
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That's great! You are the opposite of me.... I am in my weight range (mid to upper) and do pretty well with eating, but can't seem to get very FIT! I'm flabby! I do cardio pretty well but I need to firm up! Your bike rides sound marvelous! You love fabulous! :happy:
  • mercymarque
    Options
    You look great. Don't worry about the scale. Eat healthy, eat clean. A major part of losing weight is what you eat. Drink plenty of water and keep moving. I am at a stall to but I will keep pushing u do the same.
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    You look great. Don't worry about the scale. Eat healthy, eat clean. A major part of losing weight is what you eat. Drink plenty of water and keep moving. I am at a stall to but I will keep pushing u do the same.

Thanks. My focus is clean eating. My hope is prep Sunday for the week so I can eat better.

Thanks for your support
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!