distract me please

Options
whats up? im in some serious need of some kindf of distraction because i seriously want to eat ice cream, choco pudding, chocolate, lollypops, chips, pics burgers,,,

we broke up with SO, and i just want to stuff myself with calories and cry :(

i worked out, just did insanity,,.... but i still have the need tu just stuff myself with food.

but i wont cause that *kitten* isnt worth me falling off the wagon....yet at the same time i want to... ah im a mess :(:(

Replies

• getitgirl25
    Options
    I've been there. Don't don't don't do it. I gained a lot when I broke it off with my cheating ex, and wish I would have found constructive ways of getting through it. Now have 4 months of damage control to do.
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Turn that heartbreak~anger into motivation~revenge. Don't eat those bad carbs - get healthy and get HOT! That's the best way to get back at your ex. Power through the cravings - YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • mckramer1999
    mckramer1999 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Can you give yourself a different type of treat? What is your favorite thing? I love shopping--I don't need to buy anything, I just love wandering around looking at stuff. What about the library or book store? Maybe to to the animal shelter and get some puppy/kitty lovin'.
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    yeah my dog is here cuddling with me...and i just ordered some shoes that...will cost me my whole paycheck :D

i decided i will TRY to not let that kick me off... but i will go out drinkin today, but i will work out soem more so that i will atleast earn come cals before a drunk night..

i just feel like **** :(