Armband suggestions for iPhone in otterbox?

Options
One of theses days I am not going to catch my phone when I accidentally hit the cord while adjusting treadmill, while the otterbox is good not sure how it would hold up getting flung against the wall by a treadmill nor do I want find out.

Also do find that the armband gets in the way when you are doing things other then cardio? Right now I am just doing circuit strength on machines.

Replies

• puffymom
    Options
    otterbox are great dropped my phone many times once down an elevator shaft phone and case fine.. and if case ever breaks they replace free...they are awesome
  • For_the_Last_Time
    For_the_Last_Time Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    True true but the chances of falling off the treadmill while trying to catch my phone also increases, at the very least I am putting a hole in the wall!
  • islandbeauty81
    islandbeauty81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I like eForCity Gym Running Sport Armband Case. Never had a problem with it so far. It stays put and feels comfortable.
  • Jenks9
    Jenks9 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump...

Been looking for an armband that holds my i-phone in an Otterbox case.
  • SamanthaB1000
    Options
    I like the HB tune handband/armband for my Otterbox at www.hbtune.com. I have the larger size pouch and it fits great.
  • bsharrah
    bsharrah Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have been using this for my 4S: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004WSWX92/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00

If you are using the 5, can't help you. Even if you can find such a case for the 5, IMO it would be too bulky.