Pretty in the Face or Thin in the Waist?

Options
13»

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    lol @ the one that puts out.

I really don't know. I married my husband when I was fat (have now lost the weight), with horrible teeth (have since worn braces) and just generally very unattractive (have since got it together after a 25 year old awkward phase). I look like an entirely different person now but there's a bit more to who's going to want to be with you than what you look like. We're very compatable and that hasn't changed just because my looks have.
  • kelliexu
    kelliexu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Who doesnt want their cake and eat it too.... if it came down to which to one of the choices I would hands down pick Thin in the Waist...If I am not going down the healthy route how can I be able to enjoy a long life with anyone... a husband, child, friend, parent anything one. Plus I dont want to post/take pictures from the chest up... be proud of who you are and if you aren't find a way to be.
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    When i was thin (key word is when) i didnt have a problem finding dates, the problem was those guys are were d bags. Now im 60 lbs heavier and engaged to an amazing man. Now im trying to lose weight for me and my amazing man :)
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    What do you prefer? You always hear men say that the face makes a girl, but you see men dating plain women with flat stomachs much more often than you see men dating women with gorgeous faces and a fuller figure.

Thoughts?

The one that cooks the best bacon.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    backing out before i say something mean..........
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    Even at my heaviest I never had trouble getting guys to notice me, BUT I can say now that I am thin the attention has changed (and not always in a good way).
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I love my face. But I'd rather have both my face and be healthy and in shape...which is why I'm here.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    False dichotomy.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Before me, my husband always dated thinner women. They were either plain or ugly but relatively thin especially in the waist region. I think I was the first fuller figured girl with a pretty face he dated. Now that I'm losing weight I still have my pretty face, and I'm losing everyday to get the thinner ( I will always be curvy ) waist. He hit the jackpot...lol So with that said I would always rather have a pretty face, because you can change your life style to make yourself eventually be thinner. Aside from plastic surgery there isn't anything to do about your face if you're ugly.
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    i can say my face is pretty with or without make up FOR ME I AM WHO I AM PRETTY OR UGLY I AM ME BUT I RATHER be THIN in the WAIST i have been CHUBBY IN MY TEEN YEARS
  • meesterjm
    Options
    no
  • meesterjm
    Options
    Nice quote!
  • meesterjm
    Options
    add a smiley to that:bigsmile:
  • meesterjm
    Options
    Yeah
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    well imo, i already have a pretty face, it's just a bit too chubby now
    i'm not-so-thin in the waist, so that's why i'm here! i want the best of both worlds!

i think it's better to have a pretty face because besides makeup you can't do much that. but you can always lose weight and tone up for a thin waist and toned body.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Thoughts?

Well, these days you can pay someone to take fat off your *kitten* or waist and inject it into your face.

Madonna, Rachel Zoe, Carla Bruni, SJP and other 'pillow faces' look weird. Skinny veiny bodies with puffy heads - they look like Bratz dolls. But Cabbage Patch Dolls in the face.

:tongue:
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    It depends on personality, confidence, if you're outgoing.

For instance, I've seen women with full on beard/mustaches and other features that most (keyword MOST, not all, obviously..) men would find unattractive, yet they can get a date.. hell even a husband. Yet, here I am...not even able to get one freaking date!

My personality must SUCK. xD
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    This thread reminds me of this quote form an old sitcom "Dreamboat body, Shipwrecked face" .
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    no

^this

I stand by my answer from two months ago.