Replies

• Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    I'm a Cartographer.:bigsmile:
  • nursestewart
    nursestewart Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Nurse, First Assist Private Surgical Scrub and an OSHA Coordinator in an OB/GYN office, Activities Director (at church), a wife of 6 years, a mother to my Basset Hound-Diasy and my Tom Cat- Scoooter and the BEST Aunt to my 4 Nephews...
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    I catch shoplifters at a big box store in my city and am a stay at home mom by day :)
  • LynnW52
    LynnW52 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I'm a Bereavement coordinator and Volunteer coordinator for Hospice. I offer support to families before and after the patient passes away, and I recruit and train volunteers to visit patients.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Associate Analytical Scientist. I specialize catalyst reaction chemistry and X-Ray Diffraction. I work with automotive catalyst, fue cells, and environmental catalyst.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    I'm a Bereavement coordinator and Volunteer coordinator for Hospice. I offer support to families before and after the patient passes away, and I recruit and train volunteers to visit patients.
    Thank you for the work you do. My dad passed away last summer, and people like you are priceless. :heart:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom my job list is very long you think it's my job and then some.
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am wife, a mom, a graphic artist and a sales assistant at a retail graphics company.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    The evil mortgage underwriter.
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    An elementary school teacher (unemployed at the moment) , photographer, aspiring writer, and mom!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home wife and mom, I homeschool my son and as a family we rehabilitate abused/unwanted dogs and foster them until they're ready for their forever homes. I also do all the web postings for the rescue we work with. In my former life I was a recruiter/headhunter - specialized in engineers.
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    Customer Service Representative for Canada's largest hearing aid provided. Wife of 3.5 years, mama to my 3 kitties.
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    I am a stay at home wife and mom, I homeschool my son and as a family we rehabilitate abused/unwanted dogs and foster them until they're ready for their forever homes. I also do all the web postings for the rescue we work with. In my former life I was a recruiter/headhunter - specialized in engineers.

I think you are doing a fantastic service for those dogs. I read your blog this morning and it brought tears to my eyes. I can't imagine doing what you do, so...... thank you for everything you do for those poor dogs.

:flowerforyou:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I have a law degree and work for the Department of the Interior doing policy stuff.
    I think it's funny, they say people are always asking kids what they want to be when they grow up because they're looking for ideas. It's true! I read this because my husband hates his job and I think there must be a lot of interesting jobs out there that we don't know anything about!
  • marriola123
    Options
    Office Administrator for the only company of its kind launching rockets from sea to space.
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    jobless student :/
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'm a certified athletic trainer and I teach sports medicine to high school kids.
  • arfrazee
    arfrazee Posts: 518
    Options
    I am a civilian switchboard operator for the Air Force
  • Marie45
    Marie45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Student, but shortly will be a graduate trainee in a publishing company, moving on to Editorial Assistant after my training.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Live Goods Merchandiser--I unload, arrange and help maintain plants, shrubs and trees for a local Garden Center. Doesn't pay much but I love the work!