Chris Powell/ Anyone tried his diet?

Options
Has anyone tried Chris Powells low carb high carb diet? I'm thinking about getting his book, i loved his show. It was so motivating so i thought his book can't be disappointing.

Anyone?

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    as presented on Dr OZ?
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Read his book and found some of it useful, but nothing related to eating. Frankly, the food side of it didn't seem to be particularly informative.
  • sherrid50
    Options
    I have several friends that have done the carb cycling program and it has been very effective. I am not trying to lose weight but just maintain and his protein shakes are very good for both losing and maintaining and they are very good.
  • ninnysgirls
    ninnysgirls Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Where did you find his protein shakes?
  • anitasongs
    anitasongs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Get his new book and I have been doing his carb cycling and I love it and not getting many craving. Went to two parties this month and still lost and ate with in reason, and diary it all. lose over 30 lbs in 5 weeks. My hubby over 45 lbs.
    Its a diet you can do for life. weight lifter have been doing carb cycling forever. I love it. feel satisfied.
    But get his new book, old one is outdated and his new book really gives you options.
    High carb days and low carb days..
    I have my bread , pasta and desert, but make better choices..
    Give it a try, it might work for you.
    Anita
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    havent looked at it.

but do you think you can go low carb for the rest of your life?