June Starters - April 26

Options
Happy Monday Everyone!

I have a bad week last week, I am not sure what will get me over this hump I am in. I am going to try this week to get back to logging. Got in all my workouts in and an extra and again ate well up to the weekend ( but the weekend was horrible).

Exercise goal 2.5 hours. Achieved 3 hours.

LW 148.4
TW 149.2

Goal has changed from weight of 135 to just getting back at it and improving my health. I am very disappointed in myself.

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Dont beat yourself up too much....You have lost 39 lbs so far....you are only a little over 10 lbs away from your goal weight....OMG, you are doing such a good job.

Dont stress yourself too much...its not healthy for you both mentally pr physically.

Being too paranoid can lead to eating disorders...be proud of yourself

We all have good days and bad days....as long as you get back on track, is all that matters.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Momto ~ I agree... You have done SO WELL... and you have come soooo far... I understand your frustration!!!! But hang in there :wink: You'll find your groove...

Had a really great weekend! I did RACE FOR THE CURE in Ft. Worth Saturday with my best friend. It was fantastic. We had such a wonderful time and got a really great "workout" in :laugh:

Hope you ladies have a fabulous Monday!!!
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Good morning. I've really been slacking lately. I'd like for the wedding planning to be my excuse but there's really no excuse.
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    bumping for later
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Back on track. I forgot to post the ss last week. I'll post it soon. Sorry!!!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. I am just feeling pretty down on myself. My husband got mad that I had to go out over the dinner hour last night and ate my portion. I walked in and he said "hope you brought yourself something to eat" ( umm no I knew you were making us dinner) It was late and and I was pouting so I just had potato chips and peanut butter chocolate ice cream for dessert. It tasted great but made me feel like crap mentally and physically.

Shanna - How did the move go? Did you set a date yet?

Kandy - I am glad you got to do the run (walk). I hope you are starting to feel a little better yourself. :smile:

Busymom - don't worry about it, we are all so thankful that you take the time to do the SS in the first place.
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Save :tongue:
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    Yes, Happy Happy Monday! I start work on Wednesday, so I am extremely nervous and so I don't feel like eating at all!!! :frown: Its sucky. But hopefully after the first couple of days, I'll be back to normal! Hope everyone has a great week!!!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Momto- you've lost 40 pounds!!! That's an accomplishment of which you should be so proud. I have been slacking too, so I feel you. I have been eating bad, and even though I'm not necessarily gaining, I just feel unhealthy. Back on the wagon!!

Meags- We build things up in our minds so much, then when it comes it's no big deal. It's hard not to worry, but I'm sure you will fit in just fine if you got the job to begin with! The boss saw something in you that he/she liked, and knew that you would do well working there. There was a reason you were hired!

Yesterday was bad for me :( Had an exam I was thinking about so I just ate and ate. 2 peanut butter blondies and a host of other things. I have to stop with the dang sweets! I don't even like sweets that much so I dunno what my problem is. On a positive note, one of my friends got a dress from Victoria's Secret and it didn't fit, so I took it off her hands! It's a pretty summer dress, perfect for all the weddings I will be going to this summer. I'm trying to be positive about the small things in such a trying time in my life (finals)!

Here's my workout info for the week....oh and I'm about to do W4D1 of c25k. It's going really well!

1:55 and 1255 calories burned

I've still been weighing but no budging. Holding fast at 142 for now, and I'm fine with that. Just working on my fitness now!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Ug- I was trying to get in a double workout but I ran out of time. Better luck tomorrow. lol
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Courtney ~ awesome about that Vickie's dress!!! I bet it's gorgeous!!!

I'm starting back on the C25K....I'm excited about it!!!!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    I can't believe it is only Tuesday, I am so ready for the weekend already. I am looking so forward to the long weekend in May. I feel strongly that weekends should always be 3 days, or the workday should end at 3 pm so we have more time through the week.

I need to refuel. I totally phoned in my workout last night, and I am already dreading tonight's. I am going to log it now so I am committed otherwise I know skip it.
  • Meags23
    Options
    Meags- We build things up in our minds so much, then when it comes it's no big deal. It's hard not to worry, but I'm sure you will fit in just fine if you got the job to begin with! The boss saw something in you that he/she liked, and knew that you would do well working there. There was a reason you were hired!

Yesterday was bad for me :( Had an exam I was thinking about so I just ate and ate. 2 peanut butter blondies and a host of other things. I have to stop with the dang sweets! I don't even like sweets that much so I dunno what my problem is. On a positive note, one of my friends got a dress from Victoria's Secret and it didn't fit, so I took it off her hands! It's a pretty summer dress, perfect for all the weddings I will be going to this summer. I'm trying to be positive about the small things in such a trying time in my life (finals)!

It's so true, I just keep building this job up but I'll be fine after the first few days. Thanks for the support!! :smile: I was the same when I was in school, during exams I would bake and bake and bake and my roommate and I would eat all of it! haha. It sucks. But it's almost over, and that's awesome about the dress! Just hang in there!! :happy:
  • Meags23
    Options
    I can't believe it is only Tuesday, I am so ready for the weekend already. I am looking so forward to the long weekend in May. I feel strongly that weekends should always be 3 days, or the workday should end at 3 pm so we have more time through the week.

Oh! I'm soooo looking forward to May Long weekend!!! Camping!!!! Can't wait. Even though it almost always snows while we camp, it's still the "start" of summer for me!
  • shannahrenee
    Options

Shanna - How did the move go? Did you set a date yet?

The move went really well from what I remember. That was the day I got engaged so everything else is kind of a blur. I love my new place, but now I basically have a part time job as wedding planner. We're getting married Sept. 4, 2010. 130 days away...yikes!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Wow Shanna I had no idea you were getting married that soon. Good luck with all the planning. It can be stressful but it is something you will remember forever so it is worth the effort. I thought I remembered that you got engaged the day you moved and figured that was why we hadn't heard much about your new place. Glad you love it!
  • thirtyby40
    Options

Oh! I'm soooo looking forward to May Long weekend!!! Camping!!!! Can't wait. Even though it almost always snows while we camp, it's still the "start" of summer for me!

I used to love camping May long weekend too. Maybe we can return to that tradition when the little ones get a little older.
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    Down .75 this week that's 52 pounds total! Yay!!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options

:noway: I think that might be the most out of anyone! Congrats!!!!! :drinker:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

Woohoo Congrats!! :drinker: