Options
Hi my name is Debbie i would like to lose at least 54 lbs , i have joined my local gym and i am going to try and go at least 3 times a week, i love sweet things and find it very hard to resist, i need to build my resistance up lol i am off to Vegas in May and would just love to be at least a stone lighter especially for the Shania Twain concert i have booked, i was reading on a site that the seats are small and it can be quite tight and rubbing legs with the next persons can be a issue .....reading that made me feel oh my lol . I seem to be going on a bit so i will sign off and hope to make some nice friends on here.:smile:

Replies

• debbiep2012
    Options
    Is there anybody out there lol :bigsmile:
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like! Weekends are usually slow on here
  • debbiejojo
    Options
    Connect with me! I started a week ago. Would love to see Shania Twain--lucky you! I've been up and down for years. This time much older along with a lot more weight to lose! I'll reach out to you with a friend request! Deb
  • Mezzta
    Mezzta Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there, good luck in your journey.
    Mary from Melb, Oz.
    Feel free to add me if you like.
    Cheers
    Mary
  • Grizwife1
    Grizwife1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie,
    I started this about 3 weeks ago or so and I've lost 4 lbs. (My goal is about 30.) I don't have the time or money to join a gym right now. But I'm being very careful with what I eat and this website makes it so easy to do. The first day I didn't change anything about what or how much I ate. Boy was that an eye opener!! Now, since I have to record everything I eat it really allows me to see what changes need to be made.

As for exercising, my job has me on my feet and moving most of the day. I also have 2 very active boys, so I wouldn't say that I don't get any exercise. For Christmas I got the Wii Just Dance 4, so I play that whenever I can.

Congratulations on starting this for yourself and contact me anytime!
  • Lexi507
    Lexi507 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I've found the site very helpful and supportive. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • debbiep2012
    Options
    Thankyou to all of you for taking the time to comment on my post and the generous offer to buddy up.
    I have only just found how to find my posts etc so sorry for the delay lol :happy:
  • csj1977
    Options
    Hey Debbie, add me if you would like... I am in the same boat so lets fish in the same pond and see if we can come out on top...
  • SallyAnnNorton
    SallyAnnNorton Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie, good luck, it is hard work I know, but we can do it.
    Add me if you like I am on here every day.
  • suzmathew
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me, the support and motivation on here is amazing together we CAN do this!!
  • klovell22
    Options
    Hey there! .. I'm in Toronto .. looking for a diet buddy .. would loVe to lose 30lbs.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • Kimberli69
    Options
    Hi my name is Kimberli and I am excited to work on my birthday (July) goal to loose 40 lbs. I would love you to add me for support and motivation because I do not have any where I live. Thanks look forward to hearing from you.