Gym Membership!!!!

Options
So I decided to join a gym and man is it expensive. Its part of my motivation though because If im gonna pay that much I better get my use out of it!!!! Anyway I joined last Thursday and this will be my 3rd time going so far. Im even pushing myself today because I took a cycling class yesterday that kicked my butt. How could you log an 1 hour kickboxing class in for todays exercise? Any also anyone else have positive results after joining a gym?

Replies

• chicka200413
    Options
    I've had a gym membership through my work for years... it is pretty cheap (around $10)... but last year I DIDNT GO ONCE... it was horrible. It automatically came out of my checking account and i never went. But I kept the membership. Now I joined some of their free classes, ZUMBA is my favorite and kickboxing.

I also think it helps to make the gym part of your daily routine. For me going early in the morning is the only way I will get gym time in. So I force myself to wake up at 0430, gym by 0530 and to work by 0700 (my gym is on the same campus as my work). So I made it a routine, I have all my stuff to get ready for work at work, so I am always ready. Making it a routine really helped me get in a gym workout at least 5 times a week.

AND yes i've seen positive results... 4 pounds in the first two weeks i started back at the gym... after being on a plateau for a month or so. Just make sure to switch up your workouts so your body doesnt get used to it.

If I have doubts on how to log exercise like kickboxing, I put it in as low impact aerobics, I rather underestimate than overestimate.