casey anthony movie

Options
1Pretty_Busy_Mom
1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
Who's watching Prosecuting Casey Anthony on lifetime?
Will you eventually watch the movie? Why or why not?
Why do you believe she's guilty? Or not guilty?
Do you think we will ever know what happen to caylee?

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I think she is a disgusting human. I wouldn't watch that movie if I was paid.
    And I'm usually interested in trial stuff.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Won't be watching.
  • MegWilbe
    MegWilbe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What she said!~ ^^^^^^^^^^
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I really tried not too watch but just couldn't help it...still upsetting even today.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options

So its safe to say you think she's guilty
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    You said it all, perfectly!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    You said it all, perfectly!

So you think she's guilty too?
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    the only movie I would ever watch that had anything to do with her is if it involved her repeatedly getting punched in the face
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    the only movie I would ever watch that had anything to do with her is if it involved her repeatedly getting punched in the face

Oh my:indifferent:
  • Deanna_garnermommy
    Deanna_garnermommy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am still upset, i would never watch, Got the prosecutors book, could not get past 20 pages, still makes me ill.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I refuse to watch it. She's guilty. She's disgusting.
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    i'm not watching it right now.....but who knows if i might check it out later?
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options

Look I'd watch that one!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    If she's NOT GUILTY then what happen to Caylee Anthony?
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    what she said. Even if she didn't exactly murder her child, she sure didn't do much to report it. She really went out of her way to be a lying psycho trying to cover up the death and hiding the body. She is guilty as heck. The court system totally bleeped the pooch on this one.
    It literally makes me sick to my stomach even thinking about it. They had so much crud on her and let her off the hook. Hearing the facts from the case...ugh, makes the tummy turn.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    she sure didn't do much to report it
    went out of her way to be a lying psycho trying to cover up the death and hiding the body. She is guilty as heck. The court system totally bleeped the pooch on this one.

Do you think her parents helped her? Or covered for her?
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    went out of her way to be a lying psycho trying to cover up the death and hiding the body. She is guilty as heck. The court system totally bleeped the pooch on this one.

No clue. It wouldn't surprise me if they helped her. I obv wasn't there, but it seemed like they were all acting really shady around it. When people act super suspicious and can't their stuff straights it's a big red flag.
    What do you think?
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    [/quo

What do you think?

I think she did it! Dad found out about it later then helped her get rid of the body..and told mom last.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options

No clue. It wouldn't surprise me if they helped her. I obv wasn't there, but it seemed like they were all acting really shady around it. When people act super suspicious and can't their stuff straights it's a big red flag.
    What do you think?

Its my understanding her mother reported her and that her parents don't have anything to do with her. Even helped tape phone conversations and all that jazz.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I refuse to support her in any way, shape, or form. She is a horrible, horrible human being and I wish her the worst that life has to offer.