Big lbs to shed???

Options
I have 150 lbs to shed. No I'm not going to lose it cuz I don't wanna find it again .... I'm gonna SHED it!!! Love to be able to connect with other people that have the struggles of big numbers to get rid of. Please feel free to send me a friend request and we can support each other on our journey:happy:

Replies

• 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have over 100+ to lose too and need all of the motivation I can get!!

I need to shed too!

:happy:
  • orangeyellowkayak
    orangeyellowkayak Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I sent you a freind request. I wanted to add I need to lose100 lbs but I put on my page 65. that is 10 lbs past where I have been before. When I get there I will add the rest of what I need to loose.
  • Jred36
    Jred36 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Jackie and I have already lost 22 pounds but need to lose at least 50 more. I'm always looking for friends to help encourage. What type of program are you using to lose weight? I believe there is a program out there for everyone, we just need to find what works best for yourself. Do you exercise? I used to workout regularly, but wasn't seeing an improvement. Than I started my first 90 Day Challenge,, started losing so I went back to the gym. I completed my first 90 Day Challenge.....took a break from the gym and now I'm starting my 2nd 90 Day Challenge. I plan on trying to workout some but I don't plan on being a workout junky. That's just not me.
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (just say where you found me from please!). I'm coming up to the 90lb lost mark.
  • Jules1484
    Options
    Hi everyone! I need to lose 100 pounds also!!! I get very discouraged with that number but add me and we can support each other!!
  • cjmclaws
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cheryl. I've got about 150 pounds to shed. Kind of daunting and overwhelming when I think about it. It tempts me to just give up, like I have in the past, but I'm determined to stay strong this time! I recently re-joined up at Curves and have made the goal and commitment to myself to go three times a week. This time, I'm going to do it!
  • gbmakeup
    gbmakeup Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. Have been on MFP for about 2 weeks. Have lost 9lbs..well until today when I tried what i thought was trustworthy scales in 'Boots', only for it to read that I am 2lbs heavier than I was on Tuesday..and 1 inch shorter........Hmm. Anyway, it kind put me on a downer, and I really feel like a binge. I havent. I have instead tried to find some support on the forums with other dieters. I am looking to at first lose 70lbs. when I get there, we'll see about more. So, if anyone would like to add me as a friend, no matter of location, gender, current size or weightloss target - please do!
  • SALSACHICA1
    SALSACHICA1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have that much to loose, however, my mom does. I know that by reading all your stories, it not only encourages me to stay in shape and keep doing what I am doing to prevent going the wrong way, but I think it helps me to see where my mom is at and why for so many years she has struggled with her weight. Keep all the good work up and remember, little by little every day, you can do it!!