Long Road Ahead

Options
2»

Replies

• thirday
    Options
    Hey I'm in the same boat! I have around 88 lbs to lose. I just started this again on Jan. 1st. I'm determined to get all this weight off once and for all! I just turned 30 and I was supposed to lose it for my 30th. But that's ok cuz I'm going to lose it before my 31st!!
  • losingweightfindingme
    Options
    So great to meet all of you! I sent friend requests out and am looking forward to motivating and supporting eachother on this. Hope to get to know all of you!!!
  • annpatrin
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I'm on a long journey towards good health and can always use more great friends for motivation!
    Everyone I've met on here has been amazing!
  • emioneall
    emioneall Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • jsiricos
    jsiricos Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sue,
    I need to lose around 140 - 150, managed to lose 5 over Christmas (huh?)before I found MFP, and just saw I had lost 2 more (yay!)

Feel free to add me, this will be a long journey, but I am staying the course!
  • pondmermaid
    pondmermaid Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    many good wishes on the journey and am happy to be a friend! I am feeling great about not having to feel guilty everything I eat lately- 5 pounds down lets keep going!
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Hi all, I am a 2 times WW life-timer-Im new too!!! 15 days today!!!-I am secretly OBSESSED with this site & my newbies! All the feedback-feeds my soul-Complete strangers are motivating ME!!!
    Feel free to add me-the more the merrier! TGIF!!!!-Good nite from Sunny So-Cal-:)
  • echoalphasierra
    Options
    Hi! This is most definitely a humbling experience and I feel quite vulnerable reaching out, but I' doing it :happy: . I've thought for the last 15 years that my weight was not actually as bad as it is and that I could do it myself. LIES! I've tried Weight Watchers and it didn't help me see what was in the food I was eating. I started tracking using MFP a couple of days ago and am shocked and how many calories I eat a day.....no wonder I am overweight. I am 6'00 tall and have a little over 100 pounds to lose. But, I am going to do it and I hope to meet some people on here to provide support, accountability, and humor in this process.
  • richellemoncada
    Options
    Awesome! Would love to have some new friends to help motivate each other on this journey! Add me!
  • BARKIETHEBEAR
    Options
    hello and welcome to road to a better healther life one bite at a time. I have along road to go also and a body that sometimes doesn't and can't move due to health conditions. But with help and encouragment from friends we can travel the road to better health together. Hopefully you can add me as a friend and old old friend let's say I can eat off the senior menu :noway: but i still have got a good fight in me to win this battle.
  • rmd_fitness
    rmd_fitness Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am needing to lose about 78 pounds and my plan is to stay on MFP to maintain my weight! :) so I will be on here for a long time!
  • bambi_woodward
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat! I am looking to add some motivated friends! I sent you a friend request :)
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    happy if you want to add me, i joined in January too and want to lose about 50 lbs. Its good to have a real selection of friends,and the road is better travelled with us all to help.. good luck x
  • mbellot05
    mbellot05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey, and I say journey because it takes a while sometimes. But the main thing that I have found is persistence. I have about 141 lbs. left to lose, and it is a lot of weight, but I am moving in the right direction, and for that I am very happy. I have lost about 17 lbs. net since I started, but I one time I was down as much as 33 lbs., but I quit using MFP and exercising that is what undid my weight loss. Another thing I have found is that it is important and this is hard for me to start each day new. In other words if I have a bad day eating I just get mad and beat up myself, or if the scale fluctuates up day to day then I say well this will never work might as well eat what I like. When I do that I am being a stupid man. Anyway best of luck again, and feel free to add me.
  • ObiRenKenobi
    Options
    I'm with ya.. Add me!
  • losingweightfindingme
    Options
    Thank you all! I sent friend requests to as many people as I could....if I missed anyone, I'm sorry and feel free to add me! I may be addicted to this site...and this may just be the place to start my weight loss blog. My other blog has gotten some laughs (and has been sadly ignored as of late because I have had no time to write). It's sure to be insightful and at least somewhat entertaining. :)
  • cjmclaws
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cheryl. I've got about 150 pounds to shed. Kind of daunting and overwhelming when I think about it. Any and all encouragement is welcome! :) I've given up too many times in the past, but I'm determined to push through this time and finally reach my goals!