Need friends to share the weight loss journey with..........

Options
Hi everyone...I'm 28 and looking to get serious about losing the extra weight I have after having my daughter. I want to lose a total of about 40 lbs. Looking for new friends to share the weight loss journey with, give each other support, advice, share recipes etc.

Replies

• mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Morning! I am also on a mission to lose 35 -40lbs. :smile: We can do it!!
  • CaRaMelKiSSes514
    CaRaMelKiSSes514 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good morning Love, Add me if you would like. We are in this together and we all need friends. WELCOME to MFP:flowerforyou:
  • fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    We can be on the journey together! I'm always open to new friends to share the adventure with!
  • TcShep30
    TcShep30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 30lb .I am 30 and a mum with 4 children. it can be hard to lose weight. I need to add friends so we can help eachother stay on track and reach our goals.
  • LadyRoff
    LadyRoff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im new here and would like friends too, add me :)
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 80lbs so feel free to add me for support xx
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am new to this as well on my 6th day and looking to lose 32 lbs. And would like to be friends with anyone who wants to do this weight loss journey with me! Add me!
  • pixiee88
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    I've been on here a while and really enjoying it and I will try and help in any way I can.
    Kristyn x
  • wendybowman52
    wendybowman52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I feel the same, you can friend me :)
  • Lady_Lamb
    Lady_Lamb Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love seeing everybody's progress!
  • halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have 30 pounds to lose and I plan to keep logging in every day. I'd love to give you help support you on your journey. Feel free to add me!
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Welcome Aboard!
    I started here in Oct.; trying to loose about 70lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • lmdenn33
    Options
    Welcome! I am also looking to lose 40lbs! I am loving MFP. I also joined a Biggest Loser contest at a fitness center in the town I live in. Looking forward to seeing results!
  • Raybug0903
    Raybug0903 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Please feel free to add me.

Jennifer
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is to lose 44 lbs, and I'm over half way there. Friends make it so much easier; they really do!

Feel free to add :)
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hello! My goal is to lose 65 lbs and always looking for more MFPals to encourage and support along the way! The more support, the easier the journey becomes.

Anyone can feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • jujuky
    jujuky Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends on here to share this journey! I had lost 50 pounds but have gained back 7 lately! :( I have 20 more to go... Let's do it. If you want to add me my name on here is jujuky I love sharing food diaries and seeing what people eat and what they do to stay focused! Take care Julie
  • lillie68
    lillie68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I could do with some friends and support, i need to lose 1/2 stone:smile:
    Feel free to add me.
  • annamorrison90
    annamorrison90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been needing a little help getting motivated lately, so I would love to add you as a friend. I'm trying to lose the same amount too!
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've got almost 40lbs to go! Add me!