Team UK - April 2010

Options

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Just to let you know i wont be around the forum for a little while... purely because i need to focus on my work, and also because i just need some time to get my head straight.. Dont worry im not deserting you all.. i will be on leaving comments here and there but it wont be as frequent as normal!

I will post a new MAY topic next week to keep this board going!

Thanks for all your help and support so far.:flowerforyou: .... just need a time out.

Katherine xx:heart: xx
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the time out!

Had a picnic today with the glorious weather. Thinking about maybe doing it again tomorrow if the sun is out.

Managed to keep within my calories though, but i did skip breakfast. well, by skip I mean I woke up at 12pm and got stuff ready and went for picnic by 1:30. so meh.

My protein is way in the red though according to MFP ... damnit, why is chicken so tasty?
  • sparklepants
    sparklepants Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    MORNING!!! :flowerforyou: I'm in a FABBY mood today!! How are you all? Supposed to be lush weather today and tomorrow! Hooray!!!!! :drinker:

Erika, did you have fun?? I hope you had a great big peice of cake and enjoyed every bit!!! I work on Pall Mall! So very close!!!

Mimi- I was REALLY craving a cider apple lolly this weekend?!?!?! I haven't had one since I was at school!

SD, good luck with the next 5 weeks!! I have to think of each week being the last to really push myself!!

Lady C, GREAT news that your tests came back clear! Try and rest for a bit, you may just need a break- getting run down is the last thing you want!! Try and maximise energy foods in your diet too :flowerforyou:

KP- Hope you get everything sorted and come back feeling better :heart:

Kimble- don't worry too much about your protein being over! Those splits are just a guide, they wont suit everyone!

Lauren xx
  • katzpawz
    katzpawz Posts: 754
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread, and I'd like to introduce myself. I am an American expat, living in West London. I've got a lot of weight to lose, and need all the support I can get.

I'd love to hear from more of you about your progress, goals and also those days that don't go so well-we all have them.

katzpawz
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    Hi there and welcome :drinker:
  • bobbyboy16
    Options
    Hi kat and welcome

KP - Hope you get it all togeter and back soon:happy:

Scouser - know what you mean about the weekend temptations, friends from the pool down to ours this weekend and I ended up doin the same - are you a expat liverpublian like me - I have been in the south 20 years now: but still miss the cracksad:
  • sdscouser
    Options
    Scouser - know what you mean about the weekend temptations, friends from the pool down to ours this weekend and I ended up doin the same - are you a expat liverpublian like me - I have been in the south 20 years now: but still miss the cracksad:
    yep I am an expat been down south since 91.
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    MORNING!!! :flowerforyou: I'm in a FABBY mood today!! How are you all? Supposed to be lush weather today and tomorrow! Hooray!!!!! :drinker:

Erika, did you have fun?? I hope you had a great big peice of cake and enjoyed every bit!!! I work on Pall Mall! So very close!!!

I did thank you. Had a lovely pizza, and then warm chocolate cake with vanilla icecream. I also had a glass of wine!! Screw it, it's not like it's every day and I shall be going for a run tonight.

The weather is glorious. I'm hoping it's going to last as I'm off to a wedding in York on Friday, and am staying over with my sister and my mum till Sunday morning so we're hoping to do some sight seeing etc.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Erika x
  • MistahLee31
    MistahLee31 Posts: 116
    Options
    Hey all, not been on much recently, having a few issues at the moment, what with one family member being very ill and not looking like they will make it through the week. :frown:

Plus due to some issues, I've fallen off the wagon a bit and not been going the gym as much. Still, I've climbed back on now and starting to go as from tonight. Also sorted out a weekly football game aswell, so that will add to my exercise, which I'm made up about as I used to play in a team but I've not played for a while.

Hope everyone is doing okay. :smile: Welcome to all the newbies who have joined the group in my absence and a big hello to all my friends who are still posting regularly. :happy:

I'm on wind down now till Thursday afternoon as I finish work then and don't go back till next Wednesday so really looking forward to the break off!

Take care all

Lee.
  • bobbyboy16
    Options
    yep I am an expat been down south since 91.

same here - moved to oxfordshire in April 91 - Originally from West Derby

My girls were 5 & 3 when we moved ,so they are both really southern girls, but they do like the parties and nitelife back in the pool drinker: :drinker:

Bob
  • sdscouser
    Options

same here - moved to oxfordshire in April 91 - Originally from West Derby

Bob

I am originally from Kirkby. Dont get back to the pool much as most of the people I hung around with left pretty much the same time as I did.
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hola MFPeeps! :smile:

I wasn’t at work yesterday I had twoooooo interviews, yikes! Glad that’s over! Phew! I’m in a good mood today because I have done the 30 Day Shred 3 days in a row…even though my whole body hurts haha, there really is no excuse, it takes only 20 minutes! Dread to think what’s coming to me on Workout 2 though….ahem!!!

Very hot in my office today, sweaty betty (haha sorry that’s gross) I’m not really, I have an aircon above me….really starting to feel like SUMMER though WOO HOO! :glasses:

Have a good day! :heart:
  • sparklepants
    Options
    Hey all, not been on much recently, having a few issues at the moment, what with one family member being very ill and not looking like they will make it through the week. :frown:

Plus due to some issues, I've fallen off the wagon a bit and not been going the gym as much. Still, I've climbed back on now and starting to go as from tonight. Also sorted out a weekly football game aswell, so that will add to my exercise, which I'm made up about as I used to play in a team but I've not played for a while.

Hope everyone is doing okay. :smile: Welcome to all the newbies who have joined the group in my absence and a big hello to all my friends who are still posting regularly. :happy:

I'm on wind down now till Thursday afternoon as I finish work then and don't go back till next Wednesday so really looking forward to the break off!

Take care all

Lee.

Oh Lee I'm so sorry :frown: Hope you're ok and if you want a chat I'm all ears :flowerforyou: Hope you managed to get to the gym last night? Sometimes the gym helps me massively if I'm having a rough time xxx
  • sparklepants
    Options

I wasn’t at work yesterday I had twoooooo interviews, yikes! Glad that’s over! Phew! I’m in a good mood today because I have done the 30 Day Shred 3 days in a row…even though my whole body hurts haha, there really is no excuse, it takes only 20 minutes! Dread to think what’s coming to me on Workout 2 though….ahem!!!

Very hot in my office today, sweaty betty (haha sorry that’s gross) I’m not really, I have an aircon above me….really starting to feel like SUMMER though WOO HOO! :glasses:

Word homegirl.

Wow!! How did they go??! (what were they for?!!)

I can't wait to get back to Jillian!! I'm going to have some muscle manipulation on Sat (OUCH!!) so hopefully I'll be good to go after that. HOPEFULLY.

It's friggin' boiling in my office too!!!!! The hot weather makes me more determined, becaise I know I'll have to start stripping off soon!!!!!!!
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    :heart:

Word homegirl.

Wow!! How did they go??! (what were they for?!!)

I can't wait to get back to Jillian!! I'm going to have some muscle manipulation on Sat (OUCH!!) so hopefully I'll be good to go after that. HOPEFULLY.

It's friggin' boiling in my office too!!!!! The hot weather makes me more determined, becaise I know I'll have to start stripping off soon!!!!!!!

Muscle manipulation yowzers!!!!!!!!! Woo feel the love for Jillian :drinker:

Interviews went OK...:ohwell: the first one I was like really nervous the second one I think I did well at (was asked about 35 questions and they wrote a paragraph under EACH question whoa :noway: ) but I didn't really like the Chief Exec and that's who I'd be working for...lol hmm! Let's see!

Roll on summer, I wore some gladiators yesterday OMG and I bought a sun dress OMG haha :heart: xx
  • sparklepants
    Options
    I hear you... my boss is a complete *kitten* (should I be writing that on here?!!) Hope you get the one you want!!!

I know I can can practically FEEEEEL Summer!! I am 'bare legin' it for the second day in a row!!!!! :glasses: :drinker:

I'm going to Brighton at the end of May and I am SO excited about buying Summery clothes to take!!! :bigsmile:

AWWW, I just got an email to say you had sponsored me Mimi!! THANNNNNKSSSS!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • MistahLee31
    MistahLee31 Posts: 116
    Options
    Oh Lee I'm so sorry :frown: Hope you're ok and if you want a chat I'm all ears :flowerforyou: Hope you managed to get to the gym last night? Sometimes the gym helps me massively if I'm having a rough time xxx

Thanks Sparkles, appreciate it. :smile: I'm doing okay, it's my nan i'm worried about. She's already lost a few family recently, she loses another it will hit her very hard. :frown:

Yeah, did get to the gym, had a great workout and felt a lot better for it. Had Heroes on my iPod so it kept me busy for a couple of hours, otherwise I probably would have only lasted 15 minutes there if I was constantly clock watching.

Hope you are okay! :heart: I've just seen your Just Giving page, I get paid soon so I'll make sure I chuck some sponsor money your way. :smile:

xx
  • sparklepants
    Options
    Aww, that's pretty tough on your Nan. :frown: All you can do is be there for her, I bet she'll appreciate that :smile:

Couple of hours! Well done you!!!! I'm useless at the gym without my iPod!!! (although I'm pretty useless with it, hehe!)

Aww thanks hun :flowerforyou:
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    I hear you... my boss is a complete *kitten* (should I be writing that on here?!!) Hope you get the one you want!!!

I know I can can practically FEEEEEL Summer!! I am 'bare legin' it for the second day in a row!!!!! :glasses: :drinker:

I'm going to Brighton at the end of May and I am SO excited about buying Summery clothes to take!!! :bigsmile:

AWWW, I just got an email to say you had sponsored me Mimi!! THANNNNNKSSSS!! :flowerforyou: :heart:

You´re welcome chica! I´m going to do the Race for Life 10k in June and if I manage it without dying I´m signing up for GNR though I´m sure you´ll be miles ahead of me if we´re both there haha! Great charity btw :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • sparklepants
    Options

You´re welcome chica! I´m going to do the Race for Life 10k in June and if I manage it without dying I´m signing up for GNR though I´m sure you´ll be miles ahead of me if we´re both there haha! Great charity btw :flowerforyou: :heart:

Oooh well done!!! Hun...serrriously- I so wont be!! I need to train HARRRRD!!!! I've got so many friggin injuries I'll be lucky to finish!!!!

You should defo sign up for it!! Not many charity place left I don't think! Do it nowwwwww!!!! xxx