Almost 42...shedding this weight for GOOD!

Options
Hi all!

I am doing this MFP thing (again) after giving up the ghost last year after a 10 pound weight loss. I was feeling smug...and I relaxed. And I gained back ALL 10 pounds PLUS 6 more.

No more. I want to change my life. I have conquered some serious obstacles in the past few years. And while I have been out moving mountains, I have been stress/emotional eating alongside and I find myself heavier than I have ever been.

No more. But I can't do it alone. I need support...and I need to GIVE support. I have gone from 191.5 at the beginning of the year to 184.5 this morning. I am moving my body and I am eating food as fuel. I would like to add like-minded friends who are working toward a goal of a healthier life.

I am 5'6"...my goal weight is 145. Let's do this together!

Replies

• MrsSensible2013
    Options
    Hi, I'm nearly 42 but have a lot more to lose (about 70lbs) but have the same goal weight, please feel free to add me :)
  • Elainethelucky
    Options
    Hi there. Would be a great if you like to add me to your friends. More support and motivation the better. Elaine
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    FR sent :smile:
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Well done. The change needs to be for life. If you live in the UK log onto the NHS CHANGE4LIFE and they will send you a lovey pack with stickers and things.
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Ditto, 42 in April and back for round two, for real this time...
  • sensitivegirl
    sensitivegirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Almost 40 over here! Yes! Let's make this next decade the best, healthiest yet!! :-)
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Just turned 43, I am about halfway (or so) to goal, feel free to add me :wink: