Hello from Nova Scotia!

this looks like a supportive place to help me stay motivated and on track!

Replies

• RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    What part of Nova Scotia? I have a lot of long lost relatives in Lunenburg!
  • Olivia_1968
    Olivia_1968 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm right next door, in BW!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    You can add me I am on everyday and do my best to support and receive it also
  • Olivia_1968
    Olivia_1968 Posts: 4 Member
    ok! Just have to look around the site and figure out just how to do that ;) thanks!
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    To add friends, view a user's profile. Next to everyone's name/picture there is a down arrow which will give you the options to "View Profile" "Send Message" and "Block User".

Hope this helps!
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Am willing to be on your support team if you are willing to commit to log every day AND have an open diary.

Good Luck!
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Hello from Newfoundland! Welcome! I'm familiar with the area your in, I usually visit there once a year!
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Welcome! I'm across the country in BC. There's so much positive support here.
  • I am in Amherst - would love to join anyone's support team - especially if you're in Nova Scotia! I am a newfoundlander...so if you live in Newfoundland add me! Aaahhhh, heck - I'm Canadian, so if you're in Canada seek me out! I log every day, and I just started a Couch 2 5K program.....which I'm really enjoying so if you're into that let's do it together!

Good Luck everyone!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    I'm in Halifax! Feel free to add me. I log everyday and my diary is open. Today may not be the best example given the snow we're getting though... limited groceries and no car = lots of carbs.