what type do u date

Options

Replies

• diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Tall, (usually) brunette,athletic-ish build,intelligent, funny, a bit older than me, likes bacon and has good squat, deadlift and bench form.
    You're 97, must be pretty hard to find.

Indeed it's a bit of struggle to find humans of such an age but aliens are good until 200.
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Geeky, awkward and quirky with piercings and tattoo's! Both guys and girls ^_^ I'm a free spirit I look for that in other people :)
  • DeanBurrows
    DeanBurrows Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Brunettes :D
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Tall, funny, who can Macgyver me a fine pair of shoes with some twigs and a coke bottle, and does not drink my wine....EVER

You wouldn't happen to be open to jumping the fence concerning gender preferences, would you? You just said "Macgyver"!:love:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Intelligent, sensitive guys with a good sense of humour who think I'm excellent.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Tall, (usually) brunette,athletic-ish build,intelligent, funny, a bit older than me, likes bacon and has good squat, deadlift and bench form.

too bad i love in california.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    The type who knows how to keep herself a secret from my wife, because she's the jealous type.

I wouldn't trust my previous type, it never worked as well until I met her, so besides her being kind, funny, wicked smart, iconoclastic at the right times, I do like busty Asians. She fits that part.
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I married an intelligent, nerdy bookworm with an excellent sense of humor. :heart:
  • wowsrz
    wowsrz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Honest, athletic, tall, funny and a good head on his shoulders.... No too much to ask for right??
  • Bracciano
    Bracciano Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    She has to be attractive to me, and intelligent, but if she doesn't make me laugh, it won't work out.
  • Tickarik
    Options
    Well my bf is a geeky, crazy, creepy sorta guy. But I've dated all sorts.

My first was games and music geek who looked like jesus by the time I dumped him
    Second was a crazy bad boy who treated my like absolute dirt and broke my heart but he was damn hot. lol
    Third was a metal head with a body to die for but not many brains (that didn't last)
    Fourth a quiet skinny tall nerd who spent most of his time in the lab and half his free time playing the piano before he moved to another country without telling me until afterwards
    Then as I said is my current.... He's not the smartest, he's not got the best looks or the great abs and arms but he makes me happy and laugh.

Oh I forgot to mention all but my first are Asian (Chinese and Japanese)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    She has to be attractive to me, and intelligent, but if she doesn't make me laugh, it won't work out.

why hello there.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

too bad i love in california.

Alas if only we were attached as physically as we are emotionally and spiritually then maybe our fates would be intertwined into one
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I've dated them all, I'm sure. Mostly the bad boys. That ended me up abused and in therapy. *shrugs But I married the good guy.
    Can't believe he even wanted me after I broke his heart in high school. Nice guys finish last :wink:
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I like chubby, nerdy men with beards.

the fluffier the better
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    The kind that put out.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Tall, funny, who can Macgyver me a fine pair of shoes with some twigs and a coke bottle, and does not drink my wine....EVER

You wouldn't happen to be open to jumping the fence concerning gender preferences, would you? You just said "Macgyver"!:love:

Well I thought my experimental days were behind me, however...
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Well I thought my experimental days were behind me, however...

LOL! :laugh: You are awesome.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Intelligent/Geeky with Good personality and Great senses of Humor. Humble is nice, but not TOO humble. Confidence is attractive as long as it's not to the point of arrogance. Financially stable is good, 'Rich' isn't necessary by any standard.

Physically I like pretty much any type, overweight, skinny, average, tall, short, I've been with them all in various combinations and don't have a preference. If anything, "Average" is probably best so they can keep up with me fairly well.

Age is also not too important to me, I've dated anywhere from 19 y/o to 35 y/o with no real issues. Artistic/Creative is a bonus too. :D
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    ^^^ CherokeeBabe type.