Disappointed :(

Options
2»

Replies

• rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    P.S. the new Activia fibre added yogurt is awesome and can really push you through a meal.:happy:
  • JlenniferL
    JlenniferL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I started out at 1500 calories and ended up with calories left over. Dropped down to 1350 calories which is working good. Remember to add some form of exercise. I enjoy walking.
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    get 20 grams of protein at every meal and 30 grams for fiber daily- and of course...lots water. it will help a lot with being hungry.
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    On weeks where I plateau, I measure!!!! You just might be surprised at the results.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    You lost 3 pounds last week and none this week and you are disappointed? Loss isn't linear but you just lost 3 pounds! Yes, look at the links recommended above and stop beating yourself up.
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Define tasty.
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12?page=20

Don't continue to be hungry. There is no need. It is the NUMBER ONE reason that being on a diet fails. Eat healthy food, lift heavy weights, be happy and content with a plan that you can do for the rest of your life and not feel all deprived! Good luck! :flowerforyou:

This also worked for me :drinker: