30 day shred failure

Options
2»

Replies

• tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    HORRAY!!!!!! 15 minutes of her video is amazing for the first time. I know how it feels. My first time, I only made it 8 minutes. Congrats for doing all you could. Every day, you just do as much as you can. It's totally not a failure. I bet its more than you did yesterday! Just keep your head up and be proud of that 15 minutes!!!!!!! I;m cheering you on over here. If you want, you can friend me, and look at my pics... that way you can see my before and durings, and see just how much 6 pounds on the scale can make a difference. They are face pics though... not brave enough to put the beely pics up until I'm at least halfway there!

Keep it going!
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    Way to go for making it 15 minutes! Only thing harder than 30 day shred I have found is P90x... and I have still to get more than 20 minutes of that one accomplished... I am on level 2 of 30 day shred and been at it for almost 60 days! lol pat yourself on the back for what you did and try again!
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    You will not kill it the first time through. Think of the first 30 days as practice!
  • melt2svelte
    Options
    You are definitely not a failure! It is TOUGH! There is always tomorrow, and you know each time is making a difference.

Stick with it. You can do it!