New and Looking for Friends

Options

Replies

• I am looking for friends you can add me good luck with your weight loss!
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    hi, im new to MFP and also looking for new friends. you can add me. best wishes :)
  • rmgatch
    rmgatch Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi Sindy. Welcome to MFP! Friend request sent.
  • auskelly
    auskelly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hi all, i havent been on in a while , im from Adelaide South Australia. im 37 and im diabetic type 2 also. most of the friends i have on here are either inactive or cant see what i say cause ive been off for so long lol. so feel free to add and help me stay on track :) thanks :)
  • lisapooh1
    Options
    Hi Cindy. I'm Lisa and I know about diabetis because my step mom has it really bad. I would love to be your friend.:smile:
  • lamurphy37
    Options
    Hello, I am 2 weeks new here as well. The more motivation the better. I am striving for 20 pounds less at this time. I am happy to report I have lost 6 pounds so far. Nice to meet ya!
  • Chanti1620
    Chanti1620 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have about 80-100lbs to lose so we can motivate each other!
    i will request you
  • AussiePupOwner
    Options
    I am a 40-something Type II diabetic and have around 75 pounds to lose. I'd be happy to be friends with anyone needs to share support. :flowerforyou:
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place to find friends and support...I've met a lot of really cool people on here! Feel free to add me if you'd like...I'm funny and sarcastic too...what a coincidence! :happy: Betsy
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for more peeps :)
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Holly & I also want to lose 100 pounds!
  • qwander
    qwander Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been down this road before and am here again.. losing wt that is.. I'm the 'oldie' on the block it seems.. will be 75 this year. My hubby passed away on Christmas day and I've put on 30 lbs taking care of him the last 16 months.. I used food for comfort and wasn't able to exercise as much as full time caregiver.. I am committed to doing this and getting healthy again..
  • mhetzel1983
    mhetzel1983 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! :-) always looking for more friends on here!
  • sdj444
    sdj444 Posts: 3
    Options
    That's an awesome goal!!!!!!! :smile:
  • Clarissa11s
    Clarissa11s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Everyone is very supportive... feel free to add.
  • Nandalipe
    Nandalipe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm also new... lots of support here..feel free to add!! :wink:
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    HI!
    My name is Holly, I'm 47 & need to lose 100 pounds. I'm looking for fellow friends who also need to lose 100 or more pounds!
    Thanks! :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • mbash26
    Options
    hi all...My name is Monika and i have about 45-50 pounds i'd like to lose. This is my 2nd week on and am also looking for some motivation and friends (: add !
  • robinpyles90
    Options
    hello my name is Robin from california. Im trying to lose at least 30 lbs but having a difficult time losing weight. During my pregnancy i gained 65 lbs and ive had trouble losing the weight. and keeping it off. Last March i got a new job with Toyota and gained 20 lbs in about a month. Ive been struggling to get my motivation back. Im looking for friends and some motivation. Add me:)
  • Snowbound5
    Snowbound5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new, my name is Colleen, I'm 22 and looking for some motivation. :) I keep eating unhealthy and can't seem to stick to exercise routines so having some fitness pal motivation and being able to keep others accountable as well would be great :) I encourage anyone to add me, hoping we can all get through this together.