Trader Joe's

Options
124»

Replies

• Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    We just recently got a Trader Joes in my area. I think I'm going to be hitting it up this next week. All your responses made me HUNGRY lol. :happy:
  • kducotey
    kducotey Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love the tomato and basil hummus! Just had some about an hour ago!
    A lot of good sounding foods on here!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Wish we had a Trader Joe's here in the Uk.
    We have nothing similar, from the sounds of the foods you get there.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    pretty much everything...but my favorite is the roasted pecan and blue cheese dip. not calorie happy...but intensely good. I could just eat spoonfuls of it, which is why I don't buy it often.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    forgot one...the Wintry Blend coffee. coffee with peppercorns and other winter spices. relish!
  • speedgraphic19
    Options
    They just opened up a Trader Joe's in my area and so far I love it.

I love their chicken sausage, there's a bunch of different kinds and the ones I've tried aren't terribly salty like a lot of sausages are, which was a nice surprise. I also really like their pita crackers.

Gonna have to try out some of the suggestions in this thread :)
  • ktbia
    ktbia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I don't reply too much but had to add here since I love this store!
    For a dessert treat, the turbinado sea salt almonds are amazing. They are dark chocolate adn salty at the same time, so good. A serving is 13 nuts so you can savor them.
    I like the organic black bean soup for lunch. Also the low sodium minestrone. It's a smaller can than the giant progresso soups.
    Pomengranate seeds in a package are so yummy on salads! I love all their produce.