Looking for friends...

Options
Anyone in their 20 - 30s with young kids? Looking for like minded people who will be going through the same things I am...

Replies

• JulieBFit4Life
    Options
    Hi Bonnie Marie! I am also a mommy (almost 28) with a little boy that is almost 5 and a little girl that is 2. I am just getting into this posting on the message boards. :) What is it that you are going through?
  • MTjessi_marie
    Options
    Hey Bonnie! I'm Jessi, 30 something :) with two young sons 6 and almost 3 (and one that's a firefighter!). I'm new to this, too. Have been at it for a week and doing really good! You're welcome to add me if you want. Good luck!
  • nhughes1864
    nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request :) I'm 30 with an almost 5 year old. I live in Port Wentworth, close to Savannah, and I have almost 100 pounds to lose. I started out needing to lose 130.
  • rissaloses
    rissaloses Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 with two kids, 7 and 13. Just sent you a request.
  • bonniamber
    Options
    Hi Bonni! I'm Bonni! I'm 30 and have a little one (4 year old) What's up chica?
  • msbonniemarie
    msbonniemarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well nice to meet all of you. Since I just started this, I don't have any issues yet, but that's because I am on the upswing. Give me a week when my kids decide they would rather have me chase them than exercise with me... and well be talking more. My kids are 6, 5, 4, and 3 and... amazing little critters.
  • nhughes1864
    nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey, chasing kids is running! I'm sure that counts somewhere as cardio exercise ;)