stuck

Options
Well, been using MFP for nearly two weeks now and my eating plan seems ok and hovering in and around
the 90kg but don't seem to be moving now.
Can anyone take a look at my diary and tell me if I am doing something wrong? My eating plan is wide and varied, plenty vegetables and no sugary stuff although I have had some alcohol (Im Scottish - what do you expect?)

I have picked up the exercise bit and moving a bit more, which includes walking.

Replies

• vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Do you have some kind of thyroid problem?
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I've looked at your diary and here are a few things I noticed.
    First, you need to add fruit and veggies- at least 5 servings between the 2 every day. I have a feeling if you tracked your sodium, it would be very high. That can slow your weight loss. Try to eat fewer processed foods and more whole and natural foods. Make sure you eat breakfast every day- that can make a really big difference. I also wonder about the number of calories. It seems like it's pretty low for a guy. You should be eating at least 1500 calories I think. And that should be the lowest.

Your water intake is great and that is important. Hope this helps!
  • riboid
    riboid Posts: 31
    Options
    Im not sure. What are the symptoms?
  • riboid
    riboid Posts: 31
    Options
    Thanks for reply. I am not really watching my sodium levels to be honest but I will be more concious of it but processed foods, very rarely eat them - if ever. Need to probably up my intake of vegetables - I will resolve that today - going shopping.
    I eat plenty vegetables and usually have them in every meal we eat. Maybe not showing up but all dinners we make, we make them naturally - never pre packed or processed stuff.