*** Runners' Team * 50+ and 100+ Miles in January *

Options

Replies

• j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    1/19- checking in a little late for yesterday... 4.3 miles. it's cold, but we're getting there! keep up the great work people! :happy:

exercise.png
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    cooriander- thinking of you! sorry you're going through a rough spot with your folks. i hope you find some you time somewhere in the mix, even if it's only a nice hot bath. (((hugs)))
  • clhardy5
    clhardy5 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Week 1 21.76
    Week 2 25.36
    Week 3 21.19
    MTD: 68.31

Carrie
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    WTD 21
    MTD 57
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Will make a check later this evening for the sheet. Still dealing with medical issues with my parents, and running is not happening for me at all :cry:. :brokenheart: .I signed up for a half tomorrow and I intend to do that one and not cancel despite of everything that is happening and becoming increasingly unfit.

Hopefully I can run the whole thing. :happy:

Cooriander ~ I hope you were able to run the half - I imagine you needed the time alone and time to think ... I hope you are able to get your parents' medical issues under control soon. I am going through the same with my mom ... It is difficult to see your parents grow old. Running will keep us sane ... I hope! Thinking of you ...

Week 1: 3 miles
    Week 2: 15 miles
    Week 3: 15 miles

Total for January 2013: 33 miles

exercise.png
  • elfpearl
    elfpearl Posts: 191
    Options
    14 miles today = 104 MTD. :)
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    1-15 3 miles
    1-17 5 miles
    1-18 2 miles
    1-20 10 miles
    WTD 20 miles
    MTD 55 miles
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Week 3 - 20.3 miles

MTD - 36.3 miles

I'm doing a little better each week. The Christmas holidays proved to be a setback, but I'm working my way back up. I wanted to get in a run today, but had to go looking for a bull who strayed off. I got in a good walk looking for the bull. We found him, but he refused to follow me home. Chased him around some, but he navigates through the brush better than I can in my work boots. :ohwell:

I hope your half was a good one for you. May God bless you and your family through the struggles. Thanks for keeping track of this for us. I know you're a busy lady.
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • pjcapps
    pjcapps Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    1/14 - 2 miles
    1/15 - 3 miles
    1/17 - 2 miles
    1/19 - 2.25 miles
    1/20 - 2.75 miles

WTD 12
    MTD 17
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Check :tongue:

(and thanks for the wishes about my parents, I have hired people to come to their house 24/7 to help caring, we are just taking things one day at a time now, they love their house, they don't want to leave it).

And yes I did decide to run the half, it really helped to boost the spirit. I did OK, placed 4th in my age group (1:54:09), and eventhough not a PR, I am super happy with the time.

You guys help, I just wanted you to know that I am not ignoring you... and I am glad to see all the running everyone is doing!!!! :happy:
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    love22step said:

Week 3 - 20.3 miles

MTD - 36.3 miles

I'm doing a little better each week. The Christmas holidays proved to be a setback, but I'm working my way back up. I wanted to get in a run today, but had to go looking for a bull who strayed off. I got in a good walk looking for the bull. We found him, but he refused to follow me home. Chased him around some, but he navigates through the brush better than I can in my work boots. :ohwell:

I hope your half was a good one for you. May God bless you and your family through the struggles. Thanks for keeping track of this for us. I know you're a busy lady.

Hope you got the bull home, and that soudns like a good workout :laugh:
  • timboom1
    timboom1 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Slow recovery week...

1/14 - 1/15 Rest
    1/16 - 5 miles
    1/17 - 3 miles
    1/18 - 6 miles
    1/20 - 8 miles

Total for the Week - 22
    Total for the Month - 87
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    well.. since I was forced to take a break Monday through Friday, I only had two running days, sadly,
    which puts me at a little over 15 miles for this week.

(did 10 on saturday, and 5.2 today!)

hopefully, next week it'll be better and no injuries!!!
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late. Monday 4.6, Tuesday 7.5, Wednesday 5, Thursday 5, Friday 8.7, Saturday 5 and Sunday 13.1 miles.

exercise.png

Coor, my heart goes out to you and your family.
  • wombat94
    wombat94 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hi Coori... looks like I got dropped from the spreadsheet somehow. I know I was there earlier in the month as I had posted goals and Week 1 progress. I was away and am coming back in to update weeks 2 and 3 and I don't see myself in the spreadsheet.

Anyway, here is what I have so far this month.

1/1: 5.4
    1/5: 13.2
    1/8: 3.8
    1/10: 2.3
    1/12: 13.4 (Walt Disney World Half Marathon! Which was fun but REALLY hot)
    1/17: 3.6
    1/10: 5.6

Week 1 Total: 18.6
    Week 2 Total: 19.5
    Week 3 Total: 9.2 (boo! - took too much time off for recovery/getting back to work after vacation)

Total MTD: 47.3

Remaining for the month: 52.7

Original goal was for 100 miles in January and I still plan to keep that goal for now not sure if I can get there at this point, but don't want to quit on it yet.

Ted
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 7.25 today

exercise.png
  • Runner_Bob
    Runner_Bob Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Total = 20 miles
    Week 4 to-date (today) = 8 miles
    MTD = 71 miles

Thanks! Bob
  • drgndancer
    drgndancer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    ArisiaCon in Boston kinda threw a wrench in my running schedule, but I did 4 miles Saturday, and 3 more today taking me to 72 MTD.
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    wait, whaaat? i did 15, not zero!