What Do You Do When You're Just Freakin' Hungry?

Options
jennifer_417
jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
Occasionally, like every couple of months, I'll have a day where I am just ravenously hungry, way beyond my normal appetite! Does this ever happen to you? What do you do?

Replies

• jlohcook
    jlohcook Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I eat.
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I eat.

/end thread.
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    i exercise lol
    yesterday i was sooooo hungry and really fancied a chinese so i pulled out my 10 minuet solutions DVD and completed a workout :)
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    I'll eat something small, drink 2 cups [or more] water and nap if feasible.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    eat!
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I eat!(and log it all).

Marie
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    This one is simple. If I'm hungry (truly hungry, not bored or just a craving) I eat something. Make it healthy like a piece of fruit or some veggies.
  • jojo1410
    jojo1410 Posts: 151
    Options
    Since I started heavy weight lifting, I'm hungry all the time, even though I've increased my calorie allowance. People say to eat more protein, some say drink tea or coffee as the caffeine is an appetite supressant, some say to get busy, some say to drink lots of water (which you should be doing anyway).
    I'll let you know when I find my own personal answer to that question!
    But in the meantime, maybe eat? One day every couple of months isn't going to hurt in the grand scheme of things, and no need to feel guilty about it!
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I do a protein overload and try to stay within my calorie goal. Sometimes that is hard because when I am hungry I want carbs.....BREAD PASTA BREAD!!!! Protein keeps me full though
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Eat, log it, try and work some of it.

We all need to give into temptation once in a while.

I had McDonalds on Thursday, logged it, still stayed under my calories and lost 2lb this week. Win.
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    if im THAT hungry...then i just eat something i want .... and i make sure i drink a ton of water
  • terilou87
    terilou87 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    eat something healthy i know if im really hungry im more likely to eat bad stuff.
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I just eat!!!
  • hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    What really fills you up is protein!!! I'll eat something healthy that's high in protein ie. Eggs, Tuna, Chicken, maybe even a protein shake
  • Wardnow
    Wardnow Posts: 13
    Options
    I blend up a cup of blueberries with a cup of water or almond milk, and a half scoop of weigh and 5 ice cups and drink the whole thing!. cant beat a healthy fat burning smoothie for 140 cals
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I have days like this, usually once a month which suggests to me that it's cycle related.

My response is to eat. Trying to keep it healthy and within calories, though I am rarely successful in this. All things in good time.
  • Wardnow
    Wardnow Posts: 13
    Options
    180 if you use almond milk:)
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I eat.

Yup.

Eat. Drink some water. Log.
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    If its that intense your body is asking for food EAT! of its boredom exercise or eat a piece of fruit.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    um, I eat. :huh: :huh: :huh: