Walk away the pounds 4/28 - 5/4/10

Options
Sorry for being behind ladies and getting this up late!!!

I hope you are all doing well and getting your walking in.

I have gotten in 3 miles both today and yesterday and hope to get the same in tomorrow. I will need the extra calories to use at my bowling banquet tomorrow night.

Will check back later to see how everyone is doing.

Tracy

Replies

• shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    can I join this?
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this as well. I do the "walk away the pounds" workout 4 days a week ....
  • VBCabello72
    Options
    I also do the walk away the pounds. How can I get involved?
  • pumpkinbran
    Options
    bump
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    20 minutes of 30 Day Shred, 30 minutes stregth training (legs are BURNIN') and 2 miles walking on the road... you'd think I would have earned more than 400 calories, but I'll take it!! Hope veryone has a Great week!!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Hey Tracy!

I managed to get in 2 miles yesterday and 2 today. I've been doing 2 miles a day of the 5 mile Slim down this week. Won't get to do my walk in the morning but hopefully can make it in the afternoon!
  • sandara
    Options
    The WATP is an open invite thread. All you have to do is post your walking! Everyone is welcome and it doesn't have to be WATP. All walkers welcome! Just post and join in. Tracy started the thread so we could all cheer each other on and it's been great.:smile:
  • renae5
    Options
    3 1/2 miles this morning, chilly but beautiful outside! I really Love my walks, just wish the scale would recognize my dedication :(
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to my work out when my daughter Abby goes down for her nap, will need to get laundry going first but then it is walking here I come.

Plus me and a friend are checking out a gym only 2 blocks from my apartment so that should be good. We figure the only time we will be able to work out is late at night but that is ok since it is open 24 hours..... Plus I figure if we make a plan to meet it will make me go to the gym.

I am going to start training to do a 10K at the end of summer so I figure this will help.

Chat Later,
    Tracy
  • nitag
    Options
    Good late morning!!!

I did the 2 mile WATH this morning.. and 1 mile on the treadmill for 20 mins.. Tonight I go to the gym and workout with the trainer. Doing that 4 days a week..

Oh man, I am sweating like mad...

Well it's time for me to get off this computer.. I need to pick up the house a bit...

nita
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nita - way to go, good luck at the gym tonight. I will be signing up tonight and starting tomorrow.

Cindy - Great work!!!! you keep it up.

I got my 3 mile WATP in and feel great. Now I am going to hit the shower and get ready for the rest of my day.... / long night.

I have a bowling banquet tonight and I am sure we will go out afterwards so it should be tons of fun.

Take Care and will check in later.

Tracy
  • VBCabello72
    Options
    3 1/2 miles this morning, chilly but beautiful outside! I really Love my walks, just wish the scale would recognize my dedication :(

I get what your saying. I have lost some weight and some inches, but it seems I should be seeing much more for as hard as I'm working. >[ But if we keep going, I'm certain we are going to see some drastic changes eventually. :D
  • VBCabello72
    Options
    3 mile walk today, and I feel great for having done it, but I'm so exhausted now; I don't want to do another thing [cleaning still not done for the day. Hah hah].
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did the 30 minute walk and jog. It was great. Today I just used the treadmill since my finance was home and I do my videos in the living room. When he is home I go downstairs and use the treadmill. I like my "me" time. WATP is my all time favorite video series. I think I own about 10 of them in all.
  • sandara
    Options
    Yesterday I did the 30 minute walk and jog. It was great. Today I just used the treadmill since my finance was home and I do my videos in the living room. When he is home I go downstairs and use the treadmill. I like my "me" time. WATP is my all time favorite video series. I think I own about 10 of them in all.

I want to get the walk and jog. Do you like it? How many miles is it?

I didn't get to do any miles today but hopefully back on track tomorrow. I really do feel better on the days I walk and feel guilty when I don't. Too much going on today. :ohwell:
  • nitag
    Options
    got in a 2 mile WATP this morning. Tonight is another gym night.. I'm sore from last night but its my arms.. Tonight is legs and butt.. Last week it took me 5 days to be able to move.. I am thinking I might go 30 mins earlier and walk on the treadmill till it's trainer time.. I don't know, haven't decided yet..

I decided to put my ticker to my starting weight of 1/09 when I originally joined MFP.. I was 230.. Today I'm 204.. Not great but better than nothing.... Hopefully I will see the rest go....

Everyone have a fun great weekend..
  • renae5
    Options
    4 miles this morning and just finished 30 minutes on the eliptical... that scale is GOING to move this week!!
  • sandara
    Options
    I did the WATP 4 mile Walk slim. I had to get in 4 miles so I could make my goal of 70 miles this month. Just did make it! That gives me a total of 172 miles since March 1st. I don't know why I keep up with the total miles but it does remind me how far I've come! :laugh:
  • renae5
    Options
    3 miles this morning, walking with my sister and she just had a hysterectomy so we had to take it easier and slower. Hope to get more mileage in this afternoon. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hello i'm not new to mfp but i did start back this week and lost 3lbs.already.I'm excited.I walk on my TM almost everyday and do THE FIRM dvd's,This looks like a great group love to be part of it.
    I live in Wisconsin,and have a DD and i'm married. Looking forward to getting to know you all.