One year difference almost same weight...

Options
2»

Replies

• Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. It's a daily committment.

I have never been more motivated..
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and what a great smile,. keep up the great work.
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    You look great, sweetie! :-)
  • WinwillLose
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and posting this topic. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how to lose more weight. I've lost 30 lbs in the last year, 43 if you go back another 6 months. Yes this has been al slow journey, but I'm trying to do it right and change my life. I've been very frustrated cause the scale has hardly moved in months.

I'm going to finally take some measurements and start focusing on that!

You look amazing keep up the good work, and focus on you clothes and how you feel. I try to tell myself that and your story this morning just reminded me.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and posting this topic. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how to lose more weight. I've lost 30 lbs in the last year, 43 if you go back another 6 months. Yes this has been al slow journey, but I'm trying to do it right and change my life. I've been very frustrated cause the scale has hardly moved in months.

I'm going to finally take some measurements and start focusing on that!

You look amazing keep up the good work, and focus on you clothes and how you feel. I try to tell myself that and your story this morning just reminded me.

Definitely take measurements.. I just wish I took when I was over 230lbs.. I think I am going to print that picture for me as a motivator if I ever feel down..Just looking at it this morning made me smile.. I swear I don't feel like weigh over 200lbs.
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    that is amazing! Definatley goes to show what working our does for us! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    wow! way to go!!!!
  • audbod63
    audbod63 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fabulous job. Keep up the good work.
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! Keep up the good work:)
  • Kellcim
    Kellcim Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am very close to you, same amount to lose. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!