Fairly new would like to be more connected!

Options
I have been signed up with MFP for a while but have not really taken the time to use all the features. The best part of any plan is support and accountability. To date I have one friend on here (Thanks Jay for getting me to sign up!!). I would like to add more freinds but everyone I have invited has not signed up. I would not mind adding people I do not know but didn't want to seem to wierd just asking people to add me with no forward. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great!

Replies

• squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me! I like to know there are ppl on here to go to when I'm unsure or feeling unmotivated. Mostly ppl on here are extremely supportive and helpful, but occasionally it does get lonely if you don't get to know them.
    Good for you for being here, and for asking for help and support!
    Suzanne
  • IanRS
    IanRS Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    4lbs lost is a great start - I am new here but finding it very motivating with peoples comments helping me out.
  • uli2477
    uli2477 Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome and Keep at it!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you!! :flowerforyou:
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would be happy to be your friend!
  • sean_m
    sean_m Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Jenna

We're both looking to lose 20 lbs in the first instance anyway, and we've both lost about the same so far. Keep it going, dreading tomorrow as I failed and had a large glass of wine - it had been one of those days! Still had some calories in the bank but dreading the weight in tomorrow!
    Sean