raspberry ketones

Options
Just started taking them. Anybody out there have any comments on them???

Replies

• ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Yeah.....waste of money.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Not this again,

They don't work. If there was a magic pill, we'd all take it and this site wouldn't exist.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Go to the success stories forum!

You will find lots of inspiring stories posted like every hour of people who have been really successful.

None of them used raspberry ketones. Ask what they did!
  • sha4sure
    Options
    I have to add a comment on this. I have been using the raspberry ketones for over 2 months and I have to say, I did not notice any weight loss at all BUT I have noticed that I have lost inches especially in my stomach area where I have alot of fat around my stomach and hips. My pants have shown that I have lost inches. But I am happy with that even though it did not show on the scale. I take the ketones 2 times a day and have not had any side effects what so ever. I am 49yrs old and just started the MyfitnessPal last week in hopes to lose weight. The raspberry ketones took away the bloat that I had. So if your interested in losing weight with the ketones, that my not happen but I feel the inches are starting to melt away. Just thought I would let other people know how it effected me. You have to stay on in awhile before you see results. I plan on staying on it just because I myself have seen results in inches lost. :smile:
  • sha4sure
    Options
    Everyone is a sceptic. I too was one and wanted to see if it really does work that is why I tried it. I think people are not using it long enough to see how it works and I also believe that everyone one is different. I see results in inches not in pounds lost as what they advertise.
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Everyone is a sceptic. I too was one and wanted to see if it really does work that is why I tried it. I think people are not using it long enough to see how it works and I also believe that everyone one is different. I see results in inches not in pounds lost as what they advertise.

Science says it doesn't work. Any results you've had are placebo.
  • calevanduski
    Options
    What mgs are you taking? Dr. Oz said 100 mgs and our local walmart had 800 mg and it said to take up to 2 aday twice a day. I have found the 100 ones but I want to finish off the 800s first. Had a very dissapointing first couple of weeks:(
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I think I'll be sticking with my ECA stack. At least the science backs that up.
  • skinnybitchmode01
    Options
    Hi all,

well a friend of a friend has started taking these pills and is raving about them! 8lbs lost in a week and she was ill so wasnt dieting.

Ive brought some and have been taking them for a week and I must say I havent been an angel on my diet (ashamed face) BUT I still seem to have lost weight.

Has anyone else taken them or heard anything good/bad about them?

Donna x
  • skinnybitchmode01
    Options

Science says it doesn't work. Any results you've had are placebo.

There apparantly isnt any science to show if they do or dont, all ive heard are good things even from a newspaper reporter who tried them in the uk.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    There apparantly isnt any science to show if they do or dont, all ive heard are good things even from a newspaper reporter who tried them in the uk.

Well, there are the laws of thermodynamics. The sum of energy in a system is the starting energy in the system plus energy added to the system minus energy expended by the system. There are no caveats for Raspberry Ketones.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Just started taking them. Anybody out there have any comments on them???

Sucker.

(You asked ...)
  • praxisproject
    praxisproject Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You can make your own ketones, you don't need to buy them ;)
  • roebuck1908
    Options
    I'm taking them and and have lost 1.5 Kg, Down side if any when you pee it smells of raspberry s