Changing that 2nd digit

Options
Doesn't it feel great when you look down at the scale and the 2nd digit in the readout is reduced by one? Granted 269.8 isn't much lower that 270, but just seeing that 7 go away for the first time in a long time is a real morale boost. Come on 5 !

Replies

• NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Agreed!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Absolutley true!! And I can not wait to see that one chage for me! Today I weighed in after 11 days of dieting and excercising and my last number changed from a 6 to a 0 and I was so excited! lol :laugh:
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Ready for it to change also. I am 3 pounds from seeing a 3 for the 2nd digit. Come on 3. LOL
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yup, I call it "the next decade". Right now, I'm hovering close to 310, and I'm so excited to get into the last "decade" before 299!
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    For me, from the 22_ to the 21_ was a big deal!
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Yes! I can't wait for that darn 9 to to turn to an 8. I'm hoping on Friday.:grumble:
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    So.So.So.True! I am currently weighing at 182.4...and I can't wait to see 179!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    It's SUCH an awesome feeling!! I changed my second digit three times!
  • SGocka
    SGocka Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yup, seeing the first digit change is nice too.
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That IS great! Very motivating too! =D
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    So true!
  • Renee2817
    Renee2817 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 2 lbs from "onderland", I cant't wait.
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I 100% agree. Seeing the third number move is nice, but the second and first really give you a boost. :)
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Mine just went from 281 to 278 this morning. Felt great.
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    It's such an amazing feeling! AND motivating! Keep up the great work. :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good job. I am hoping by next week mine will go from 9 to 8. Fingers crossed, been working hard.
  • cjlorigan
    cjlorigan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    It is great...mine went from 180 to 179 yesterday. :)
  • 1FitBabe
    1FitBabe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am about 11 pounds away from onederland...and that is where I am headed one pd at a time.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    This just happened to me! I hadn't been 1-*mumble* *mumble*-9 in such a long time, I was so happy when I saw it, I couldn't wipe the grin off my face!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Fantastic feeling, like you said even if it's only .2 lbs it still makes you smile
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!