The 210 down to 200 range! Lets hit 199 together!!

Options

Replies

• pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    215 here, down from 306... Been bouncing around for a while but can't wait to see 199...I haven't put a time frame on it. My body just does what it wants when it wants, I just keep on trying and I know it will get there before long! Feel free to add me as well!
  • thedescentofhope
    thedescentofhope Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    As of this morning I'm 209! Can't wait to hit under the 200s!
  • cprough
    cprough Posts: 40
    Options
    I started at 210.... So I have been there. I am now 195. It took longer than I had hoped,,, but it DID happen. My scale seems to be stuck there right now. HANG IN THERE IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU. POST IT WHEN IT DOES, I WANT TO GIVE YOU A HOORAY! Maybe my scale will move again soon. I hope by summer to be better off. I too am a mom of a large family. I need to keep up the grand children.
  • csweisinger
    Options
    Count me in. This is the first day of week 2. From 216 to 215, which is of course better than none but not as hoped.
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    ha.. i'm at 201.8
    Hoping to be under 200 by this time next week!
  • nikkiw283
    Options
    i keep bouncing between 206 & 212 since the holidays. hoping to hit 199 soon! haven't seen numbers like that on a scale since high school :-/
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 202 at the moment was down to 195 before christmas but put a bit on so trying to lose it again. Mandy xx
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was below 200 last year, and gained it back (argh!). Back on track, and would love to do this with you all! Add me!
  • DCUMM
    DCUMM Posts: 9
    Options
    GREAT group and idea! I too have only been to 197 once in the last 15 years, that's the last time I can remember truly working on the weight loss. Right now I'm at 204. I got down to 200 in May, but then over the Summer gained it back. 199 will be a HUGE deal for me. I'm in!!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My scale said 209 on Saturday! Woo! I'm in!
  • juewil
    juewil Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 213 i would li to get out of the 2's let do this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am a college student, and I've hit 195 at my lowest during college. Once midterms hit, or finals, I typically stop working out and caring what I eat in the stress. I am back to the 205 point now, and I refuse to let myself go again!!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    207.4 this morning. I keep getting close and then fall off the wagon. Think it's psychological. LOL. Would love some new friends in a similar situation!
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Happily, I guess I'm out as I finally hit ONEderland a couple of months ago. I'm just here to tell you all that you CAN do it and when you do, it is PARTYTIME!! Good luck to all of you!! :happy:
  • suzie308
    Options
    I too want to be in ONEderland. Currently at 206. I started at 272 in 2009 and over the years I've worked my way down. The last time I saw ONEderland was in 1990 but due to a bad marriage I climbed back up. I was 20 lbs from my goal weight. This time I'm going to make it and stay there. While looking through the posts it looks like I'm much older then the others but I can see I'm in very good company. Good luck to all of you.
  • Sunarian
    Sunarian Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    207 ! What a great goal - I'm in! New to site looking for some motivation & hope to help others too. Feel free to "Add"
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am so close! I have spent the last 3 months putting on/taking off the same 4 pounds. I am 3.8 pounds away as of this morning and I SO WANT to hit 199!! I just celebrated 1 year on MFP, and am a little disappointed that I didn't hit onederland before that anniversary, however it's over now and I just need to do better this year in order to attain my goal of another 40 pounds.

Feel free to add me!
  • Dreajewkes
    Options
    202.2 pounds here! Add me and we can celebrate :-D
  • lazy8ee
    lazy8ee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm at 203 ... let's do this. Love to have more pals for support and motivation.
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Im less than 5 lbs from onederland! My goal is to be there by 2/22! Anyone can add me for support , I'm super motivated!