6ft women!

Options
2»

Replies

• emmz9412
    Options
    I think I'm currently an American size 10 - before I joined mfp, I was probably a 14-16, but lost a lot of weight before I joined here :smile: and it's been really great keeping track of my food and exercise!
  • mariaelantra
    Options
    hello.
    what an achievement.
    How did you loose the weight and how do you feel weighing in at your desired weight? Is that a size 10 or so?
    thank you,
    Maria from Toronto
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I like tall women

That's why I'm here.

hhaha
  • JellyRabbit
    JellyRabbit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hey im a newbie too :)

im 5ft 10 so im looking at about 11 stone ish bout 154lbs :/
  • meredith1123
    Options
    WOWZA- I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 140. (I'm built like a brick$h!t house though) :laugh:

^^-- hehe. She's a brick...... hooouuuse. she mighty mighty, lettin' it all hang out.
    love that song!
    and i always say that too. I'm like a brickhouse. solid and strong!
  • emmz9412
    Options
    Um I lost the weight during the summer break - massively increased my exercise routine, and ate smaller portions. I'm actually happy at my current weight, because the weight is coming down nice and slowly - not rushing anything :D
  • sassmo
    sassmo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'11" and an oldie but goodie. When I was younger 145 - 150 was good--funny I always felt so much bigger than all the other girls. I'm glad there are more and more tall women now. My highest weight was 204 during menopause years. I'm now in the low 170's but would like to maintain around 165. I think you have to find the weight you can live with, and that can be different for everyone.
  • staceyhotmama
    staceyhotmama Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet 11.5. My goal weight is 175.
  • meredith1123
    Options
    I'm 5 feet 11.5. My goal weight is 175.

sounds good!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5'11''...although my friends seem to think I'm 6 feet...esp the MEN who SAY they are 6 feet and I'm taller than they are, lol. My goal weight is about 155...that would put me in a size 6 or 8. I really don't care about the number so much...would rather be toned and have some muscle. :bigsmile: