What's for lunch?!

Options

Replies

• rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    The other half of my Rigatoni Pomodoro from Maggiano's Little Italy leftover from Saturday.
  • jessicawrites
    jessicawrites Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Lentil soup with kale, plus a side of natural applesauce
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Pizza quesadilla - blue corn & flaxseed tortilla, 1/4 cup mozzarella, eight turkey pepperonis, two tablespoons pizza sauce for dipping, and a cup of strawberries on the side.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I had a homemade breakfast burrito - egg, cheese, onion, bell pepper, a few slices of bacon, and a little bit of salsa on top.
    Yum :)
  • kshiraakshara
    kshiraakshara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    7 medium shrimp cooked in chili garlic sauce, lime juice, and chili oil over romaine lettuce, with ruby red grapefruit for dessert. 245 calories.

Normally I'd add more veggies to the salad, but I don't have anything else here and didn't feel like going to the store.
  • ohtobe140
    Options
    1/4 cup quinoa
    my light chicken parmesan (4 oz chicken)
    5 bell pepper strips and 1/8 of an apple≥
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    1st lunch: ham & cheese on whole wheat, 17 pretzels twists, 9 grape tomatos, 2 pickles
    2nd lunch: ham & cheese on Rye

Same answer for Tue - Fri, but swapping out ham with turkey and roast beef occasionally.
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Homemade split pea soup with pork shoulder (yum) and a whole wheat bun with a little herb & garlic cream cheese and a bunch of baby spinach on it = 570 cals.
  • lightenup267
    Options
    cottage cheese and pinto beans! yay!!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    shirataki noodles stir fried with a chopped boiled chicken breast, red and orange capsicum, broccoli, cabbage and some sweet thai chili sauce with a dash of soy sauce.
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I had a carl's jr chicken club sandwich
  • alliepee11
    Options
    I had home made chicken noodle soup.
  • schenzy
    schenzy Posts: 19
    Options
    Black Pepper Turkey on Flatbread with provolone cheese, romaine lettuce and 1tbs of brushetta italian dressing.
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Carrot and celery pieces
    Ham Sammich (with mustard, miracle whip & lettuce on whole wheat)
    Yougurt with added ground flax seed
    Red delicious apple
    Diet Coke
  • JackieS55
    JackieS55 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new to this, as I'd been on MediFast for WAY too long. I gained back 40 of the 80 I lost, and now I'm trying to get it back off.

Today I had a mixture of MF Chicken Noodle Soup and Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup (2 servings of each, then divided by 3) It still comes out to about 113 calories so I'm happy! I also had some raw carrots & grape tomatoes, a medium apple, and one slice of Trader Joe's sprouted multi-grain bread.

Jackie:flowerforyou:
  • Deebug60
    Deebug60 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Homemade split pea soup with pork shoulder (yum) and a whole wheat bun with a little herb & garlic cream cheese and a bunch of baby spinach on it = 570 cals.

I also had homemade split pea soup with ham, but had a salad and a splash of dressing. It was wonderful!
  • unicornpoop
    unicornpoop Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Boca Burger on Sandwich Thin with American cheese, light mayo spinach and a whole roma tomato and ice coffee with 2 tbsp half n half and a handful of pretzel sticks.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Tortilla "greek' pizza
    1 homestyle whole wheat tortilla
    2tbs roasted red pepper hummus
    2oz smoked turkey lunchmeat
    1oz chenel goat cheese
    1tbs of capers
    no-sodium greek seasoning

Bake at 300 degrees for about 15 minutes, then drizzle up to 1tsp of EVOO over for flavoring... So delish I might have it for dinner too! 330 calories
  • jaclynZ
    jaclynZ Posts: 49
    Options
    i made a sweet potato stew :) with chicken, onions, green pepper, spinach, tomatos, and lots of yummy spices like paprika, curry, garlic powder and pepper! LOVE homemade meals!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Instant Oatmeal & protein powder & cinnamon