So i got in a fight at work.....

Options
2»

Replies

• runnin0nbravado
    Options
    hahaha LOVE THIS... That is amazing. You will be champion of many more brave battles to come!! <3
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    that was hysterical. When I feel a fight coming on I grab my listerine strips or an altoid and shove it in my mouth usually nips the craving right away

That is a great idea. 'Cause after that youdon't want to eat anything with your nice fresh breathe. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Congrats on winning the fight. That is one giant step you have just taken. Bask in the glory!!! :bigsmile:
  • jenwillbthin
    Options
    I love it!!!!! I had to read it out loud to by husband. He laughed too.
    But all joking aside that's progress. Victory small or big is victory!!
    Way to go. :wink:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    *kitten*, now I want a Nutter Butter, lol!!
    :laugh: the thought passed my mind as well until I reread the calories, is that seriously 320 for ONE COOKIE? oh ah I can definitely live the rest of my life without one if that's for one cookie:noway: :glasses:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    That is so awesome. I got into an argument with a red velvet cupcake at work the other day. I had to throw it in the trash to shut it up though!
    :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: OMG you all are crackin' me up! I tell ya for one little measy bit of food it does get loud and agressive though doesn't it!?!!:devil:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    LMAO!

I had the same argument with a soft pretzel and cheese today at work! I logged it into MFP and figured there is just no way I could afford to eat it.... I'm glad I won that fight! I bet you're glad you won also!!! It feels good to walk away from junk doesn't it!!
    That's what's so awesome about being able to log and then see just how much it is before we take a bite, we can see the reality and quick change our mind:tongue:
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That is funny!! Glad u won! I was asking for some chocolate at work today..thank goodness nobody had any. I drank me some water and got over it.

SW 167lbs
    CW 159lbs
    GW 150lbs by May 31
  • marquesj
    marquesj Posts: 47
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! So funny!
    I find myself having the same battles with Krispy Kremes my weakness!... :flowerforyou:
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You crack me up! I have these conversations all the time!
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Shannon, that is fantastic!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    This is too funny.:laugh: I had to throw 4 peanut butter blossom cookies away last night because they were beckoning me with their one-eyed Hershey kiss to come closer.:love: I 'killed' them by squishing them up and throwing in the garbage.:angry:
  • sassydot
    sassydot Posts: 141
    Options
    oh, i so needed to read that while i sit here eating peanut butter from the jar with a spoon...:blushing:

Well done you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!