Age preference...

Options

Replies

• gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm well I think about 5-7years older than me is a good range. I have no time for childish bull****. :P
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I used to take 2-3 years younger but my wife's 7 years younger so... All depends
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    older.. I like guys that are 5-15 years older than me :heart:
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Usually always older... I have dated one guy younger than me and it was eh... IDK something about older guys I guess.
  • Live2InspireHope
    Live2InspireHope Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Funny how life just changes for me when i was late teens early 20s i dated lots of Women who were late 20s -30s. Now if i am Honest not dated to much in lat 10 years but seems like they been late 20's into 30's. i would date a woman in her 40's since i am there just have not met the right one yet............... Age is a Number to many People get Caught up on.....
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Within five years of my age either way is ideal.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if everyone had an age preference of the people they're attracted to. I tend to go for younger guys and can honestly say I've never been w/ an older man. I guess I'm just a cougar in training. haha What about everyone else?

^this...it really is more a preference for personality though. I like goofing and older guys are so serious...I'm just not attracted to guys around my age...never say never though.

Then allow me to reassure you - not all older gentlemen are that serious. I'm 42, and my GF regularly tells me I'm goofy, or that I'm acting like a 6 yr old or 16 year old. I love being goofy and I love being playful and making people laugh. I can be serious, and i'm good at it - but please don't think that older means too serious.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, it was older guys; now I'm older it's younger guys ;)
  • CharityAngel
    Options
    I have dated 5.5 years younger than me up to 12 years older. I am not sure what I really prefer. It is more about maturity and compatibility. I have also dated from 5' 2" to 6'7". Being 5'4" both ends of the spectrum were definitely interesting. Guess age and height are not that big of factors for me.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Usually about 10 years plus on my age.

yes, i fit that age range....lol

How you doin'? Looking mighty fine for 107.

oh hey...you're lookin' good yourself for 97.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    always older - first proper bf had 12 yrs on me!

but the other day i found myself quite attracted to a 22yr old... must be something in the water!
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm missing out by just sticking w/ the younger ones! hmmm...

Nah... I've dated and been with both.. Currently married to a younger many... 12 yrs younger (well 11 after his bday).. :) It's AWESOME!!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Over 21.
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Age isn't that big of a deal to me as long it's a good fit personality wise.
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Kinda seems like a trend is younger guys and older ladies... YAY ME!!

P.S.. hubby is 12 yrs younger!! <3 It!!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Usually about 10 years plus on my age.

yes, i fit that age range....lol

How you doin'? Looking mighty fine for 107.

oh hey...you're lookin' good yourself for 97.

Thanks I moisturise with pregnant lady pee, gives me a nice glow.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Before I was married, any girl who would smile back at me, not collecting social security
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    My age or Older.
  • GBOGH_5
    GBOGH_5 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Has to be older. At least 5-10 years. Maybe more at this rate. So over the immaturity of younger guys. Cool, you can shotgun a beer and do a keg stand. Go away.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I tend to look for guys who are about 5 years older than me (I'm 29). I just think I'm more drawn to the maturity of an older man. I have only dated one guy who was younger than me and it just made me feel weird. I don't think age matters (as long as both people are legal, of course!) but I just really didn't care for it.