Coffee Drinkers--favorite coffee/creamer?

Options
I recently started drinking coffee (Thanks to my dad for the Keurig gift!) and was wondering what everyone drinks and what (if any) creamer you use.

Go!

Replies

• breeshabebe
    Options
    For me, personally, nothing beats plain old evaporated milk. Then, you can add whatever sweetener that you like.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I like mainly vanilla or caramel flavored coffees and Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss creamers.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm simple...

Maxwell House Breakfast Blend, a little sugar, and either French Vanilla or Hazelnut creamer!
  • DGK12
    DGK12 Posts: 117
    Options
    Coffeemate Sugar Free Hazelnut :). Tastes yummy, and has 10 cals less a tablespoon than the regular Coffeemate Hazelnut.
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! My kick right now is Caribou morning blend with Coffee Mate French Vanilla creamer. The creamer is 35 calories per tablespoon and probably lots of sugar.
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    for me i decided im not giving up the coffee and what i put in it ..its the one enjoyment in life i have. i usually use either sugar substitute or raw honey and whatever creamer i have in the house ..i only account for the honey . i typically have enough calories leftover that can account for the creamer anyway. i lost 80lbs so i dont imagine it hurt me any
  • NicoleSchimmel
    Options
    congrats on the 80 lbs! I used to be a tea drinker, but now I like both. Starting to drink more coffee then tea though. I never thought about putting raw honey in it. good idea!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    half/half and nothing else.
  • Fightin2GetFit
    Fightin2GetFit Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I recently started drinking coffee (Thanks to my dad for the Keurig gift!) and was wondering what everyone drinks and what (if any) creamer you use.

Go!

International Delights Sugar-free Hazelnut (20 calories per Tbsp)
  • Tamara7107
    Options
    Favorite Keurig flavors are either Donut Shop coffee by Coffee People or Van Houtte French Vanilla... either with SugarFree Coffee Mate Vanilla Creamer... I can't tell the difference with it being SugarFree... but might have to compare nutrition labels between CoffeeMate and International Delight to see if I can save any calories!
  • NicoleSchimmel
    Options
    Tamara--what is your favorite Donut Shop flavor? If you can't tell the difference, I might have to try sugar free. Have you tried any of the caramel Keurig flavors?
  • AliciaC81
    AliciaC81 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I can't give up my regular half and half. I've tried in the past and I really don't like anything else and if I don't like my coffee then I'm not going to stick with something long term! For sweeteners I'm less picky since I don't add that much. I use sugar or splenda and I've been hearing a lot about using honey in coffee...so I really need to try that!
  • laurlock77
    laurlock77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used to do the sugar-free creamers, but that stuff is all a bunch of chemicals (even though I am pulled to it because of the lower calorie count). I try to stick with the plain organic half and half, sometimes the coconut milk creamers (hazelnut or french vanilla). But, I do have to say, I love the pumpkin spice Coffee mate creamer and the International delight hazelnut. But, staying away from foods with a lot of artificial ingredients, the organic half and half is probably best.
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Plain half and half or even heavy cream if I'm feeling decadent (scaled down for calorie count). I also really enjoying the Natural Bliss line, particularly sweet cream.

But turns out, I also really like greek yogurt in at least my cold coffee. It makes it taste like cheesecake, lol.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    At home I do Green Mountain caramel vanilla cream coffee with splenda and CoffeeMate Italian sweet cream creamer.

Out, I get french vanilla coffee with cream & sugar. (Or half & half, if that's what the places uses.)
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I like Dunkin Donuts flavored coffees, black. I also drink Cascade Pride flavored coffees, black.

Any flavor works, but I like the lighter roast for the higher caffeine content and I think the flavoring comes through a little better.
  • whenday
    whenday Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A tablespoon of heavy cream with some honey and coconut palm sugar. Switched to heavy cream instead of the half and half as I find it is more satisfying to me. Yum!
  • darkchocolate68
    Options
    First of all, I don't put creamer in my coffee. I like the creamer to flavor my Cottage Cheese/Greek Yogurt. I mix about equal parts of cottage cheese and Greek yogurt, then add 1/2 T of creamer for flavor. My absolute favorite is Bailey's Brown Butter Pecan. I like Baileys because it is made with cream and not oil.
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My creamer in my coffee is the only thing I can not do without. I use the International Delight Hazlenut (fat free usually). I have about 2 cup in the morning. It's my guilty pleasure. I don't log it either :embarassed:
  • mammatana
    Options
    I use International Delights French Vanilla creamer. It's already pretty sweet so I don't have to add anything else to it. I use about 1.5 TBSP for a grand total of 52 calories for my entire coffee. :)