Replies

• CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Always dated my age or older but my hubby is three years younger, :glasses:
  • MadameMC
    MadameMC Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    All my life I always wound up with people who were older than me. Anywhere from 1 year to 7 years... and now I'm with a guy who is 2 years younger than me and he's the one I want to marry. Go figure!
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Then allow me to reassure you - not all older gentlemen are that serious. I'm 42, and my GF regularly tells me I'm goofy, or that I'm acting like a 6 yr old or 16 year old. I love being goofy and I love being playful and making people laugh. I can be serious, and i'm good at it - but please don't think that older means too serious.

That's how it is for me with my bf. He's 30 years my senior, but he makes me giggle because he can be so goofy and ridiculous. He is intelligent and accomplished but sometimes when we're together we act like little kids.

As for my personal preference, I don't have one. I've dated younger- college freshmen when I was a junior- and older- 10-30 years my senior. I admit that the younger men I've dated ended up being man-children, although there's a certain appeal to being able to hug them, look down, and yell BONER ALERT!

I don't like the idea of restricting myself to an age group. Age is only one part of the equation. Personality, looks, and how they treat you are so much more important.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Half your age + 7

This is the minimum # to not be creepy.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    older MEN are attractive.
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Older guys... But not too much...
  • Mydnyte_Ryder
    Mydnyte_Ryder Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    0 - 5 years younger, room for slight exceptions
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i like older men because
    1- more stable
    2- tired of playing games
    3- because they already had enough fun they are ready to settle down
    4- so i feel SUPER hot next to them and im like the little trophy lol...

i just like older guys... idk... i am more attracted to personality than the physical looks...
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    there's a certain appeal to being able to hug them, look down, and yell BONER ALERT!

Pretty much this
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Maturity is the key. Not age.
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I usually am attracted to younger - I like the energy. :) Obviously I need them mentally mature and stable and done being little boys, but if they have it together and are about 5 years younger then me I will find myself attracted to them.
  • Domestic_Hippie
    Domestic_Hippie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've dated both,but generally speaking older. I have dated up to 16 years older than myself and 2-3 years younger. My husband is 3 years older though :)
  • KerrieJane86
    KerrieJane86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    People find I look much younger than I am. I'm 26 (turning 27 in April) and people often guess I'm 21-23...

So I find younger guys are attracted to me, and I find them really cute! But I'd like to go for someone my age or older but I seem to go for like 21-23 year olds :S I don't know...
  • jbr121
    jbr121 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My husband is 10 years younger - I'm now 40, he's 30. 2 weeks shy of our 6th wedding anniversary - it works for us. I have dated older (not much though) - younger guys do it for me!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm married... my husband is 10 years older. I tried dating younger once ( I was 27 and he was 21 ). The oldest I ever dated was 47 and I was 28. I found I had the most in common with the 10-15 yrs older crowd.
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Older or younger, have experienced both, no preference as long as the cuddles are good. :)
  • sgtdub555
    sgtdub555 Posts: 692
    Options
    either younger or older depends on how they act
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I prefer older more mature
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've really got a preference. My husband is 3 years older (exactly, we have the same birthday :smile: ) but in the past I've dated men a bit younger, but generally never more than 5 years older. I did briefly date someone who was 30 when I was 23. Alternatively when I was 24 I was out clubbing I met a lovely guy who told me he was 21...turned out he was not even quite 18! That did not last long lol!
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've really got a preference. My husband is 3 years older (exactly, we have the same birthday :smile: ) but in the past I've dated men a bit younger, but generally never more than 5 years older. I did briefly date someone who was 30 when I was 23. Alternatively when I was 24 I was out clubbing I met a lovely guy who told me he was 21...turned out he was not even quite 18! That did not last long lol!

That's funny