PlusSize Barbie - Week 5

Options

Replies

• meljones
    meljones Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Tina, could that just be due to TOM?? I hate that increase for you.

And I forgot to post this earlier:
    Weigh In: 242
    PSB Starting Weight - 243
    Week 1 - goal: 240 actual: 241
    Week 2 - goal: 239, actual: 241
    Week 3- missed
    Week 4- missed, ended week at 242
    Week 5- goal 239
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I see that some of yall don't like this weeks challenge. If there are any challenges you would like to see us do please feel free to message me them and I will make sure of it. I agree we do need more challenging challenges (lol that sounds funny)

So anyways please message me with more ideas!!

What do you think of the idea of having two challenges a week? One could be fitness related (walking, sit-ups, etc) and one could be diet/lifestyle related (water, not eating before bed, etc). This way everyone (most likely) would have something to work toward if the other challenge was an easy one for them?

I'll shoot you a message with some specific ideas.

thats a good idea! im still gonna try for the crunches each day. crunches are easier than sit ups for me.....i couldnt do 200 sit ups a day!!!! crunches i can do.
  • fooja
    Options
    Hey girls, I am hoping I can join in again, I have been off for the last 3 weeks. I filed for divorce this last week and have been battling some major depression. I am trying to get my life back on track, which includes going back to caring what I eat and how I feel. So, I hope ya'll will allow me back in!!

welcome back!!!!!! sorry to hear about the divorce!!!
  • fooja
    Options
    so i dont feel like typing all of my stats out but i gained .4 this week. i didnt have a good week so i'm glad it was only a .4 gain. better luck this week for me!! i need to step it up!! no goals this week for me, i just need a loss!!!!!
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options

Week 3- missed
    Week 5- goal 239

No, I just got off Tom last wednesday. While I was on, I was eating everyting in sight. UGHHH. I am not going to cry, because that leads me to eat. It's so mentally draining.......I HAVE TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT. I have good weeks, then I have bad weeks. I can't give up, that's all I know.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Weigh In: 217
    Starting weight - 226
    Week 1: goal - 224 Actutal - 224
    Week 2: goal - 222 (but I upped it to 221 mid week since I was already at 1.8 lbs down) - Actual 222
    Week 3: goal - 220 Actual - 219.5
    Week 4: goal - 217 Actual 217
    # lbs lost: 9
    # lbs to go: 77

I have been sick since last thursday so I haven't exercised in 5 days.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I see that some of yall don't like this weeks challenge. If there are any challenges you would like to see us do please feel free to message me them and I will make sure of it. I agree we do need more challenging challenges (lol that sounds funny)

So anyways please message me with more ideas!!

What do you think of the idea of having two challenges a week? One could be fitness related (walking, sit-ups, etc) and one could be diet/lifestyle related (water, not eating before bed, etc). This way everyone (most likely) would have something to work toward if the other challenge was an easy one for them?

I'll shoot you a message with some specific ideas.

thats a good idea! im still gonna try for the crunches each day. crunches are easier than sit ups for me.....i couldnt do 200 sit ups a day!!!! crunches i can do.

Good ideas are the only kind I have. :tongue:

Here us another one. If I really try to get in 200 crunches a day I think I will die. So I'm going to try this instead:

http://www.twohundredsitups.com/

It's like C25k for your abs, lol.
  • Yurippe
    Options
    If I really try to get in 200 crunches a day I think I will die. So I'm going to try this instead:

I managed to do 60 consecutive crunches for my initial test. According to the website my fitness level is "very good". Pffft. It's a good thing they weren't testing my running.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    oooppps forgot my week 5 goal

Weigh In: 217
    Starting weight - 226
    Week 1: goal - 224 Actutal - 224
    Week 2: goal - 222 (but I upped it to 221 mid week since I was already at 1.8 lbs down) - Actual 222
    Week 3: goal - 220 Actual - 219.5
    Week 4: goal - 217 Actual 217
    # lbs lost: 9
    # lbs to go: 77
    Week 5: goal - 215

I am finally feeling about 90% better so will meet with my trainer tonight. Scary thing is I think it is weigh and measurement time.
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    Hey yall. I'm really thinking about starting next week to start having challenges that are challenging!!!

I wanna know how many of yall are up for that???

also if you have any challenges that you think will be harder then message me with them!!!

We gotta start really kicking butt no excuses!!!!! Its time to work it girls!!!!
  • Yurippe
    Options
    Hey yall. I'm really thinking about starting next week to start having challenges that are challenging!!!

also if you have any challenges that you think will be harder then message me with them!!!

We gotta start really kicking butt no excuses!!!!! Its time to work it girls!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!
  • fooja
    Options
    If I really try to get in 200 crunches a day I think I will die. So I'm going to try this instead:

I managed to do 60 consecutive crunches for my initial test. According to the website my fitness level is "very good". Pffft. It's a good thing they weren't testing my running.

i totally forgot about the 200 crunches thing!!! i will have to start tomorrow!!

I agree.....BRING ON THE CHALLENGES!!!!!
  • fooja
    Options

Week 3- missed
    Week 5- goal 239

No, I just got off Tom last wednesday. While I was on, I was eating everyting in sight. UGHHH. I am not going to cry, because that leads me to eat. It's so mentally draining.......I HAVE TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT. I have good weeks, then I have bad weeks. I can't give up, that's all I know.

HANG IN THERE!!! THIS WEEK WILL BE BETTER!!!!!
  • momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options
    I am in! I want to be challenged. And it's not going to come off unless we work at it! Everyone is doing such a wonderful job! Thanks for all the support!!! Lets get some butt! :smooched:

Monday: 100 crunches
    Tuesday: 100 crunches
    Wednesday:
    Thrusday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

I am aming for 200 hundred tonight!!! Wish me luck:happy:
  • momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options

BRING IT ON!!!!

LOVE IT! Can't wait
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    So last night I had a shock and my trainer took it all away. I got on the scale I always use and was down 12 lbs. I was thinking Holy *kitten*! I told my trainer I either lost a whole lot of water weight while sick or something was up. She said oh that scale is broken if I lost that much weight in a week I would be passed out by now. What a way to let me down now I have find a different scale to use. They have another one but it is in the free weight area.
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options

I'm in!!! Can't wait to see what the next challenge is.
  • meljones
    meljones Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I checked out the sit up trainer program that was posted earlier: http://www.twohundredsitups.com/

It looks awesome! I think I will be starting this tonight.
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    I checked out the 200 situp site and talked with my husband. We are going to start this with our entire family tonight. We have four kids 14,11,8, and 6 I hope they have fun with this.
  • emarcia28
    emarcia28 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Starting weight: 220lbs
    Week 1: goal- (218) Actual- 220lbs
    Week 2: goal- (218) Actual- 218.5 lbs
    Week 3: goal- (216) Actual- 218.5 lbs
    Week 4: goal- (217) Actual- 217.4 lbs
    # lbs lost: 2.6 lbs
    # lbs to go: 92.4lbs...wanna weigh 125 lbs

Hope everyone is doing well!!!! Lets go PSB's!!! :heart: