New Scale VS Old Scale

Options
2»

Replies

• heartransplants
    Options
    I've had this happen too! It is it such a let down. Let me know if your new one is acurate, and what brand and model! I am in the market too. :smile:
  • Kristy528
    Kristy528 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I also added 2 2lb dumbbells along with the kettle bell and they both said 14lbs. I will let you all know what I come up with tonite after weighing myself at the gym and coming home and weighing myself on both scales. Depending on what happens with that I may also weigh myself holding the kettle bell and see what that says on both scales. No matter what I lost 7 lbs this I do know, I will admit I am anal and now would like to know what my real start weight was and what my real current weight is as well. Check back tonite for an update :) Have a good day all!
  • Kristy528
    Kristy528 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just so no one thinks I forgot. Upon trying to weigh myself at the gym I find out from numerous people that the gym scale is off they say. So I came home and weighed myself holding my kettle bell just to see if that would matter and It doesn't it just makes me exactly 10 lbs heavier on each plus the 3 lbs different between. I even went on a limb and changed the batteries on the old scale just to be safe. My last attempt is going to be weighing myself before I leave for work tomorrow morning dressed minus my shoes and then I am going to work and weigh myself on a scale that we have there and see how that works out. The saga continues....