Week 3 of Insanity, and now this!? :)

Options
2»

Replies

• nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    I just did my first Fit Test this morning and am looking forward to Day 2! Took my "before" pics this morning, and I DEFINITELY want to look a whole lot better by the time I'm done! My hubby has already done one cycle of Insanity and I can really tell a difference.
  • AngelaBianco82
    AngelaBianco82 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Starting today and a bit nervous.....I'll push through and try my best. Jillian Micheals seems like a kitten compared to Shaun T the pit bull
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    i am on day 2 and sore as all heck from the fit test .. had to work a grueling 8 hours nursing on the floor after that so im wiped ..going to do my 2nd round later in the day . everyone says you gain more energy and its a challenge the first week . im up for it but man oh man am i sore today
  • MustangVally
    MustangVally Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MustangVally
    MustangVally Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have insanity - and I'm afraid of it. :blushing:

Can anyone tell me how hard it really is? I don't want to die. :laugh:

It is no joke, that's for sure. But as long as you try to maintain the proper form and do the best you can, you'll still get good results. Sometimes you just gotta stop and take a few deep breaths and jump back in.
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Starting today and a bit nervous.....I'll push through and try my best. Jillian Micheals seems like a kitten compared to Shaun T the pit bull

If you can take on Jillian (love of my LIFE), you can take on Shaun T. He's far less "in your face".
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    i am on day 2 and sore as all heck from the fit test .. had to work a grueling 8 hours nursing on the floor after that so im wiped ..going to do my 2nd round later in the day . everyone says you gain more energy and its a challenge the first week . im up for it but man oh man am i sore today

Personally, my energy level has sky rocketed. My husband laughs, because when he's away I lived like a teenager... I was lazy, using paper plates and not doing the dishes. Dog hair was blowing around like tumbleweeds in the house... just nasty. 18 days into insanity, I cannot sit still! He loves it becuase he's not cleaning up after me anymore!
  • AngelaBianco82
    AngelaBianco82 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My butt got kicked hard. I couldn't do a push up jack, so I had to modify ;( feeling a bit defeated
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm on month 2 of my third round. What can I say... I love me some Shaun T!!!! Through it all, I've lost 50 pounds, have gone from a tight size 12 to a size 6 and can run my 5 mile runs at an 8:20 pace. I think it's my favorite workout series I've ever done. That being said, I don't think I'm crazy enough to do a fourth round right away. Maybe I'll move on to The Asylum though!! :laugh:
  • gunswife
    Options
    My husband does insanity and loves it. I'm not there yet where I can try it but I'm hoping I can be soon! U look awesome!

PS I'm a coastie wife as well :)