Ever tried Sensa?

Options
2»

Replies

• SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work, and the rules about what you can put it on/in make it so you can hardly use it anyways. Example: you can't put it on a salad with dressing (dressing is a liquid, can't use it with liquids). Ok so you put it on a dry salad, it falls right off. Can't put it in soups, not on sandwiches with mayo or mustard or wet toppings like tomatoes (unless you put it on top of the bread, which makes it just fall off). It's a brilliant scam, but scam nonetheless
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    That's what my food has been missing...

SPARKLES!!!!!!!
    colourful-stars-sparkle-sky.gif
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

Pretty sure they are trafficking cocaine. Hipsters and all. ..
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    its not worth the money
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    OK so it's a blend of crystals that you put on your food that alter your sense of smell to eat less? Does it make your food smell like poop? And most importantly, I'd like to know the chemical ingredients in those poop crystals that are touted as safe and effective?
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    When "PopRocks" went off the market, they had to do something with the excess supply! Viola!
  • 1FitBabe
    1FitBabe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    The idea is that it is not supposed to make your food taste bad but it is supposed to enhance your food (using what they call tastants) so you feel satisfied faster.

The creator says that scents like vanilla can decrease appetite. I believe that but I don't believe sprinkling his crystals (which dont have a smell) on food work.

It is hard to find good reviews on it.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    It gave my buddies roommate's dog heart palpitations and ED. I don't want to know how he knew about the ED, but still... bad stuff.

This is officially the funniest post response I've read so far on this site.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    There are so many better ways to lose weight that are healthy! Sensa is not one of those!
    Neither is shakeology. Just sayin'.
  • friendtotortoise
    friendtotortoise Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ah so good to have a good laugh before bed. The sprinkled dirt comment was my favorite.