who has kids?

Options

Replies

• thedescentofhope
    thedescentofhope Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've a two year old boy :). Keeps me active!
  • MummyTina29
    MummyTina29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have a daughter who is almost 9 I love her to the moon and back :heart: shes got a funny personality! she makes me laugh most of the time but shes got her bad mood days too :laugh: shes a joy to be around! cant wait to have another child in the future :happy:
  • prudism
    prudism Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have 2 girls 4 and 15yrs old and a boy 14 they keep me busy
    my youngest has me wound round her tiny finger lol
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Oh yes :laugh: Girl 22, boy 20, boy 16, girl 13, first grandchild on the way :bigsmile:
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old little boy and a 7 year old bonus child!
    My 7 year old isn't biologically mine but I've raised him since he was 2 so in my heart he's all mine!
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I have 3, my stepson who will be 16 in 8 days (ive been in his life since he was 5♥) 8 year old daughter♥ and a 5 year old son. My kids are my life and love them dearly =)

Your son is too cute!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    fantastic and you look great
    yep hes a cutie alright. I have 4 ! nearly 21(g), 15(b), nearly 14(b) and nearly 4(g) and look after 3 preschoolers full time. being fit and able to enjoy them , play sports with them etc is a huge part of my motivation too. Good luck!!!
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 yr old and a 5 year old.
  • ashkas2
    ashkas2 Posts: 32
    Options
    I have a lil princess that will be 2 on Monday and a wickedly handsome little dude coming up on 5 in May. :)
  • jennifersue88
    Options
    I have 3 :) 2 boys and a little princess aged 7, 4 ( 5 in may), and almost 3 (march)... I wouldnt be anywhere without them!
  • terilou87
    terilou87 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    i have 4 kids, jay 5, nicole 4, rihanna 3 and leon 9 weeks there my world. makes me smile thinking of them :)
  • Noravus
    Noravus Posts: 10
    Options
    I've got two boys - A three year old and a 2 month old. They are my main motivation for getting into shape.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    you can have my 14 and 20 year old.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    A beautiful heart-melting toddler! Love him more than life. I'd take a bullet or a bus grille to the chest for that vivacious little munchkin. <3
  • janeoconnell71
    janeoconnell71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i am a mum to 4 children too :) i have a son 17, and 3 girls ages 12, 9 and almost 8 :)
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    ME !! He's 7, we ride bikes, hike and swim together, we're best friends! and I love answering every single question he has for me in true adult language, which sparks up even more questions "what does that mean?" haha.

I have this philosophy about parenting, I let him explore the world around him as much as possible as long as he isn't hurting himself or others or breaking anything special or expensive, other than that it's a green light on everything, I believe we are all born Scientists full of wonder and curiosity and it's beaten out of us by our educational system that tells our kids to Sit down, shut up, listen and memorize. Fcck that! every loud noise, every liquid spilled, every broken toy.. it's all experiments in Acoustics, fluid dynamics and reverse engineering and I encourage it to the fullest.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    3 Daughter 24 sons 20 and 18
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hes a cutie pie :happy:

I have a son that is 3 and twin girls that are 2 now...and boy does it get busy making messes in this house. :sad:

Love them all very much :heart:
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have two sons, 27 and 24 (who are my rays of sunshine), In 2006 I gained (the good kind of gain) one bonus son, 30, and one bonus daughter, 29. Love them all!
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have a seven year old daughter; she truly keeps me on my toes. She is a hot mess!!!!