Lululemon

Options
124»

Replies

• spm2010
    spm2010 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Until I lose all my 30 lbs of extra meat Im sticking to walmart workout pants, could care less if they got ruined they only cost $15 vs LULU's $110
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I love my lulu!! I have two pairs of pants for over two years, and both still look like I just bought them yesterday! They are the only pants I can do yoga in, they never fall off or move from where they're suppose to be. I also have a sweater and a winter jacket, both look amazing on me! And the sweaters are thick and warm :). I also have a running tank top, and it never rides up or bunches up, it's great!

I've also rode my horses a few times in the pants and have found that they are comfy for that too :). So you don't have to do just regular workout things in them, they're great for lots of stuff!
    [/quote

Yes, I forgot to say that too. Shirts/shorts don't ride up and pants don't fall down whether running or weight training or on a fitness class.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Read this article, I can promise at least 2 employees were/are unhappy, amongst some other shady stuff. :/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stewart-j-lawrence/when-yogis-kill-the-grisl_b_1077457.html

wow! that article was hardcore. Unfortunately these business ethics are quite common among popular chains. The only differences are who can cover it up better.

Subliminal messages woven into the clothing? WTF? Never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. Is that some woo woo spiritual yoga stuff?
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    i am a lululemon junkie. i ONLY work out and wear the stuff 24 / 7!!! i am a personal trainer. i am constantly in the gym and on the go. you simply cannot destroy that stuff. its washed well it wears well and it is well worth the price!!! i have 14 of the scuba hoodies. i wear a different one everyday. the studio lined pants... just bought 4 pair. lovethem.. the groove pant. plenty long for me as im 5 ft 11. tops and matching shorts.... way too many to count. . we just got a store here in vermont and im loving it!!!
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    bump
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Love Love LLL. I didn't treat myself to any of their clothes until I lost weight. I am slowly building my LLL collection. It's worth it to me.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I know some women who are really into them.
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    they are highly overrated. lol. but that being said, i do have a pair i got as a gift, but they are soooo expensive i am 'scared' to wear them. Some people say they are like "wonder bra for your butt". I just think--brand name, you must be so cool to wear them.
    I do like the look of them on some. and they are comfy.
    Whatever your style, your preference. It's your body. Wear what you like. Buy what you like.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    No different than ugg and northface.
    I just look for underarmour on sale. That stuffs my jam
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I love it. Profile pic is lululemon, and I always wear their stuff to yoga.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I think it's poor quality at such a high price. Very thin fabric, no support. I've seen better quality pants at GAP or even nike dri-fit is better at half the price.
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Count me in on the Lulu addicts!! The only other brand I've found that is similar is Under Armour, I loved my compressions shorts by UA! Lulu is far superior to any other brand, quality, fit, and comfort. Unfortunately, they are really pricey! Won't stop me from buying more though!